Home
News Post



Hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend. I was happy to see the entire NFC East lose yesterday, heh. The Boys have all but wrapped up the division and look to take a step closer to HFA, facing the Pack on Thursday. I just can't wait for that game.

Busy, busy day, so I gotta run.

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: How did your team(s) fare over the weekend?


Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

dmorris8 (29), sparkygman (19), SteelCurtain905 (17)

Member Comments
# 1 MachoMyers @ 11/26/07 09:58 AM
QOTD:
How do you think they did? Pack are killing it, your right...Big game this Thursday.

And how about WAZZU winning the Apple Cup. Great weekend.
 
# 2 ExtremeGamer @ 11/26/07 10:04 AM
QOTD - Browns baby!!! 7-4!!! If Miami can finally win a game, we'll be tied for first record wise (Steelers own the tiebreaker though). I still can't believe it, 7-4!!! Our 5 games left are all winnable too.
 
# 3 RockyTop1 @ 11/26/07 10:13 AM
QOTD: Vols are SEC East Champs and face LSU this weekend in the SEC Championship game with the winner more than likely headed to the Sugar Bowl. I'm trying my best to find some tickets.
 
# 4 Steve_OS @ 11/26/07 10:15 AM
The Browns kill me.
 
# 5 ExtremeGamer @ 11/26/07 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
The Browns kill me.
Have I thanked you for last year's draft pick lately?
 
# 6 boomhauertjs @ 11/26/07 10:31 AM
QOTD: The Browns continued to ruin Steve's draft plans while the Cavs took 3 straight over the holiday (and I didn't get to see any of them since I was out of town).
 
# 7 TJdaSportsGuy @ 11/26/07 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
The Boys have all but wrapped up the division and look to take a step closer to HFA, facing the Pack on Thursday. I just can't wait for that game.
Wait...the Packers and Cowboys are playing this Thursday? When? What channel? I've checked my program guide on my Time Warner Cable digital box, and I don't see it. Are you SURE they're playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
QOTD - Browns baby!!! 7-4!!! If Miami can finally win a game, we'll be tied for first record wise (Steelers own the tiebreaker though). I still can't believe it, 7-4!!! Our 5 games left are all winnable too.
Great win. I wouldn't hold my breath with the Dolphins though. They wouldn't be a good SEC team.

QOTD:

My weekend sucked, pretty much. Saw the Bobcats blow a 2 point lead with possession and 4 seconds left against the Celtics, in person. There were more Celts fans in that place than Bobcats fans. Sad.

Then, yesterday...well...we found out who ISN'T Buffalo's QB of the future. Stick a fork in J.P., he's done.
 
# 8 ExtremeGamer @ 11/26/07 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Wait...the Packers and Cowboys are playing this Thursday? When? What channel? I've checked my program guide on my Time Warner Cable digital box, and I don't see it. Are you SURE they're playing?

Yep, just checked my guide, they are playing Thursday at 8pm
 
# 9 TJdaSportsGuy @ 11/26/07 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
Yep, just checked my guide, they are playing Thursday at 8pm
No way! I'm looking again...and I just don't see it. This HAS to be a mistake!
 
# 10 Steve_OS @ 11/26/07 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
No way! I'm looking again...and I just don't see it. This HAS to be a mistake!
You must not have NFL Network. It's the only channel carrying the game.

EDIT: Just saw your other post, TJ. So, nevermind. heh.
 
# 11 Acid @ 11/26/07 01:12 PM
Overslept and missed my math class today.

QOTD: UCLA beat Oregon, Oregon's ranking makes it seem like a better win than it was, Oregon is a shell of their former self without Dixon. Seahawks beat the Rams. Arsenal beat Wigan and Man United lost to Bolton, so Arsenal has a 3 point lead in the table with a game in hand.
 
# 12 SportsAce @ 11/26/07 03:29 PM
QOTD: The Huskers lost.....again. The Titans lost.....again.
 
# 13 Bird006 @ 11/26/07 03:54 PM
QOTD: Saskatchewan Roughriders won the Grey Cup!! WhooOoOOooOOoo...
 
# 14 nyisles16 @ 11/26/07 05:25 PM
QOTD - the Raaaaiders won #3!!! one game improvement from last year!
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.