Man, the Boys beat the Skins yesterday, but it sure was a lot closer than I would have liked. A win is a win, but I was nervous the entire game, even when they went up 12. Huge game for T.O. but the pass defense is a joke. Not sure how many TD's T.O. would have had if the Skins had Taylor back there, but it's all moot now.

Getting my accessories put on the MDX today, can't wait to see it. Hopefully they can finish up today.

• QOTD: How did your team(s) fare of the weekend?

bisons18, dcf360, vikingsfan1 (44), joey2171 (34), str8stuntin03 (23)

Member Comments
# 1 TJdaSportsGuy @ 11/19/07 10:25 AM
QOTD:

Pretty crappy weekend, Steve. The Tar Heels lost to Georgia Tech. Cal lost to Washington. My alma mater, UNCW, lost to Illinois State. And last night, the wagons certainly were NOT circling in Buffalo as the Pats gave them their worst lost in team history.

# 2 racerx @ 11/19/07 10:34 AM
Horrible sports weekend for me...First Mich loses to Ohio st then my youth football team lost in the championship game 22-18 and to top it off the Bills get destroyed by the Pats.

Not a good feeling.

# 3 boomhauertjs @ 11/19/07 10:45 AM
QOTD: Browns won a crazy game yesterday and the Cavs beat Benedict Boozer and the Jazz on Friday. The Dayton Flyers lost to George Mason on the road. That would've been a nice win for the March Madness resume.

# 4 RockyTop1 @ 11/19/07 10:57 AM
QOTD: UT basketball keeps winning, but with games coming up this week against WVU and Texas, we can finally see how good this team can be. The Vols football team managed to give me about 4 heart attacks at the game on Saturday. I was a nervous wreck the entire 4th quarter. They somehow scored 16 4th quarter points to squeak by Vandy. And to think, I almost didn't go...

Now if we can win @ Ky this weekend, we're off to the SEC-CG to play LSU. It's very hard for me to believe considering the way the season started.

# 5 Behindshadows @ 11/19/07 10:57 AM
The boys won....enough said....9-1......

UNC lost by 2 points in a great battled game.....poor UNC Football, they suck every year...

# 6 nyisles16 @ 11/19/07 11:30 AM
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
QOTD:

well TJ.. I was at the Bills domination of the Raiders in the playoff game years back.. Raiders scored the first 3, Bills then poured on 51 points..
course, I do feel like the Pats run up the score now..

QOTD.. Raiders lost, what else is new?? My Isles came away with a 1-0 win over the Devils, so made out ok..

# 7 ExtremeGamer @ 11/19/07 11:35 AM
Awesome weekend!!!

Ohio State beat Michigan and the Browns won a great, great game. WOOT!

# 8 ZM Punk @ 11/19/07 02:39 PM
QOTD-

Nothing new for me as both the underachieving Bengals and Wolverines both lose this weekend.