08:57 AM - November 2, 2007 by Steve_OS
- The Most Delayed Games Ever
- Adult Swim Videos
- Thinking with Portals
- Enough Is Enough: Too Many Game Consoles!
- Game Magazines: Then and Now
- EA: Good luck getting rock band
- More compact and cheaper PS2 set for New Year
- The new $99 PS2 coming next year?
We had someone give us an estimate on a few of our windows that need to be replaced last night. Jeez, I had no idea windows costed so much.
Nat is feeling sick, can't stand when she is like this. She's usually jumping around all over the place, but lately she's just been laying low. Hopefully the meds the docs prescribed help her recover quickly. She is also about 5 seconds away from pulling tooth #5 out, but she won't do it. It's just dangling there...
The Pistons looked pretty good last night in beating the Heat. Tay went off for 34! Unfortunately, I couldn't make our basketball game last night, as the windows guy took much longer than I had anticipated.
What's up with you?
- QOTD: What are you up to this weekend?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!
Howie75 (37), Smokez4DAyz (33), HMMurdock311 (28), Spectre (23), CherryPopper44 (21)