08:57 AM - November 1, 2007 by Steve_OS
- Crysis Hidden Content
- New Resistance patch out
- Sony launches "largest ever" hardware ad campaign
- Games should be cheaper – EA
- Pachter Predicts PS2, PS3 Price Cuts For 2008
- No need for Wii hard drive, says Nintendo (again)
- Pirates vs. Ninjas Dodgeball coming to Xbox Live Arcade
- 40 GB PS3 boasts revised architecture
- Game Time: Office Mini-Golf
- GH III: Les Paul Low-Tech Neck Fix
- 20 Things You Didn't Know About Living In Space
- High-tech hoaxes and media mess-ups
- Are Your Gadgets Ready for the Time Change?
- Video Game Reviews Are Broken, Please Fix
- 23 Must-Have Toys from the 1950s and Beyond
- Woman Jumps From Tokyo Building Onto Man
- Folding@Home Steps Into the Record Books
Man, we did a ton of walking last night. The girls had a blast bouncing from one house to another quickly filling up their bags. I remember growing up having to go to many houses just to get a decent amount of candy. These girls had a bag full before we even knew it. Didn't see many crazy costumes, but I find it annoying to see big teenagers "Trick or Treating"... Maybe not annoying, but wierd, I suppose. I stopped when I was 13, I think.
The Pistons get ready to open up a can on the Heat tonight, I'm looking forward to catching it on TIVO, as I have a game tonight. I'm guessing another blowout.
What's up with you?
- QOTD: How was your Halloween?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!
Dmanchild, ThaGame404, freddiep (36), Hellrot (34), Fistpick (30), Bleed Blue (30), jz042 (24), sportznut02 (24), wahoos22719 (23), bsbllstr876 (20), icy2049 (19), xxxAir23xxx (16)