Home
News Post



Wow, what a game last night huh? Favre does it again, maybe they are for real?

Just found out I have to go to the DMV to have my liscense renewed. I can't stand going there...

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: The NBA season is about to tip-off, who wins the NBA Championship this year?


Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

sosafan27 (34), jujuhound (31), rickvh02 (24), FloridaGators (23), rhymeorreason (22), dj88fan (17)

Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 10/30/07 10:13 AM
You didn't realize your birthday was coming up?

Great game last night, Favre is amazing to watch, he's like a little kid. Even though the media gobs over him, gotta love the guy's passion.
 
# 2 boomhauertjs @ 10/30/07 10:28 AM
QOTD: It's this year or never for the Suns. I wish I could say the Cavs, but there's something just not right about this year's team.
 
# 3 Steve_OS @ 10/30/07 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
You didn't realize your birthday was coming up?

Great game last night, Favre is amazing to watch, he's like a little kid. Even though the media gobs over him, gotta love the guy's passion.
I don't know how it is in Ohio, but in VA, we have to renew every 5 years, I think it is, not every year.
 
# 4 ExtremeGamer @ 10/30/07 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
I don't know how it is in Ohio, but in VA, we have to renew every 5 years, I think it is, not every year.
It's every 4 or 6 years I believe on your birthday here.
 
# 5 nyisles16 @ 10/30/07 10:50 AM
QOTD: Memphis Grizzlies

j/k - Dallas Mavericks
 
# 6 boomhauertjs @ 10/30/07 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
It's every 4 or 6 years I believe on your birthday here.
It's 4 years, except your first renewal is at age 21.
 
# 7 Behindshadows @ 10/30/07 11:22 AM
QOTD - Dallas Mavericks this year for sure...or the Bulls if they get the Kobe trade...
 
# 8 ProStylez @ 10/30/07 02:05 PM
QOTD- I say just give the title to Boston. Red Sox won, Pats will probally win, let the Celtics take it too.....why not??
 
# 9 RobtAndProud @ 10/30/07 04:40 PM
Here in Texas you can just renew your license online and they will mail it to you. They even give you a sheet to print out until you get your license in the mail.

QOTD: SPURS!
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.