08:04 AM - October 26, 2007 by Steve_OS
- Feel the Bullets While Playing Shooter Games
- PlayStation Store Weekly Update
- Crysis Public Demo Coming Tomorrow
- Iwata: No Wii price cut
- Official: No delay for Assassin's Creed
- Toshiba denies denying Xbox 360 with built-in HD DVD rumor
- Gaming System Focus of Probe Into Baby's Death
- Image: Escape is impossible
- iPhone Dev Center
- 15 famous freaky ghost pictures
- Xbox Friends Watch - a Sidebar Gadget using Silverlight
- Cinematical Seven: The Horror of Fairy Tales
- Eight of the World’s Most Unusual Plants
Seriously...Our basketball teams SUCKS. We got absolutely humiliated last night to the tune of 103-33. And to make things worse, this team we played...probably the worst teams we'll play the entire season. I watched the next game until halftime...It is going to be a LONG season. EVERY SINGLE guy on one of the teams I watched could dunk, not one person on our team can even touch the rim. Think about it...I might throw in the towel in this league, as we are very overmatched. I mean, it's not even funny.
Anyways, I need to pick up Nat's costume tonight before her party. Way to wait until the last minute DAD! Jeez, I feel like poopoo now. Hopefully there are still some good costumes left. Nat isn't picky, so it shouldn't be too hard. She just wants the candy!
What's up with you?
- QOTD: What are you up to this weekend?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!
Rod_Carew29 (50), fantasysportsguy (33), DrMidNite (32), DFunk (29), Tha Prophecy (23), jt45 (21), TerpsJunkie (20), Psyblast (19)