We went to Applebees for dinner last night and I think I busted a gut. I had the steak and shrimp, then the rest of my wife's cheeseburger quesadilla. Man, I couldn't walk. Nat had some chicken fingers and fries, what else is new. She loves that combo, but rarely finished the entire bowl. Well, until last night. She finished and was looking for more, heh.

I'm thinking about picking up Rachet & Clank today. I think it's a game Nat would really enjoy. She has never played on the PS3, so that might get her interested. Homework is first though! Yeah, homework in Kindergarten!

• QOTD: Which game(s) are you anticipating the most?

gschwendt (28), Pared (27), RawisTheGameHhH (26), Rob_NYY (24)

Member Comments
# 1 RockyTop1 @ 10/24/07 08:12 AM
QOTD: GH3 and College Hoops

As many millions as you make off this site, you would think you wouldn't have to "stoop" to the level of Applebee's for steak and shrimp.
# 2 RobtAndProud @ 10/24/07 08:25 AM
QOTD: Assasins Creed and Mass Effect. Also plan on geting nba 2k8 today!

Is it sad that its this early and I am alrdy on OS? God I hate the academy, all I do go on the internet while I am here.
# 3 boomhauertjs @ 10/24/07 08:27 AM
Better get some exercise tonight Steve to work off all that food.

Had a good birthday yesterday. Had dinner at Great Lakes Brewery. Their seasonal Christmas Ale is out, so that was the best part of dinner. If you can find it in your area, I suggest trying it. It's really popular in the Cleveland area and for good reason. Got some nice clothes and a couple of DVDs (Transformers, Casino Royale, and Over There).

Finally picking up NBA 2k8 (with some birthday cash/gift cards) now that the Tribe is done. Now I just need to find some time to play it...

QOTD: COD4, SW: Force Unleashed, and Timesplitters 4
# 4 boomhauertjs @ 10/24/07 08:28 AM
Originally Posted by RobtAndProud
QOTD: Also plan on geting nba 2k8 today!
We should play tonight since we'll both be noobs. I'll add you to my friends list.
# 5 TJdaSportsGuy @ 10/24/07 08:45 AM
QOTD: I'm looking forward to Madden 08: the version without the free agency bug...coming soon to an Xbox 360 or PS3 console near you!

Oh, and also College Hoops.
# 6 Pete1210 @ 10/24/07 08:51 AM
I've had that burger quesadilla at Applebees. It's a belly bomb, but it tastes good. We were just there Sunday and I tried the combo platter. I like eating that way, trying a little taste of everything. Had the mini bacon cheese burgers, spicy fried shrimp and steak quesadilla wrap. All yummy and not too much taht I got overstuffed.
I'm home today since my car needs servicing. It's old and making some strange noises. I'm not a car guy. We have a good mechanic within walking distance. I don't mind the day off that's for sure.

QOTD: Mass Effect. I picked up and started the prequel novel. It's a good read.
# 7 aukevin @ 10/24/07 09:50 AM
QOTD: Some of my most anticipated games have just released, but I'm not getting any more games until Christmas more than likely. I'm really looking forward to playing Zack and Wiki (Wii), Ratchet and Clank (PS3), Rock Band (PS3), Guitar Hero III (PS3), and Mario Galaxy (Wii).
# 8 Behindshadows @ 10/24/07 10:05 AM
QOTD - College Hoops 2k8, March Madness 08, Call of Duty 4, Mass Effect, and Kane and Lynch!!!
# 9 racerx @ 10/24/07 10:08 AM
Me and my wife have always had bad service going to Applebee's so we just stop going.

QOTD: College Hoops 2k8...Less than a month away
# 10 SportsAce @ 10/24/07 11:27 AM
QOTD: COD4, Blacksite Area 51, College Hoops, March Madness, F.E.A.R. Files, Brothers in Arms Hells Highway and Army of Two.
# 11 nyisles16 @ 10/24/07 12:48 PM
Funny - went to Outback last night myself.. had their Alpine Springs Chicken.. very bad for ya, but tastes oh so good...

QOTD: CoD4, GTA, and CHoops
# 12 MachoMyers @ 10/24/07 01:30 PM
QOTD: Mass Effect...I can't afford anything else and just don't have the time.