08:30 AM - October 19, 2007 by Steve_OS
- Are $60 games here to stay?
- Pelican PlayStation 3 Charge Station
- Sony and Microsoft step up fight with Wii
- Video Clip: Sessler's Soapbox Asks, "Why So Many Games This November?"
- Halo 3 Pushes Xbox 360 To #1 In North America
- MS unveils Xmas HD-DVD deal
- 2.5" and 3.5" SATA HDD Stage Rack
- EM-X270 - Embedded Mobile Device
- Video Clips: The 11 Most Unintentionally Poignant Drunk Celebrity Videos
- Video Clips: The 25 Greatest Moments from "The Office"
- Hot Homework Tips for Parents
- Cleverest voicemail apps
- God of War 3 and Gears of War 2 in 2008
Well, I've found out from the insurance company the damages, expenses, etc. It's actually not that bad, but the tickets and fines that will occur on the court date will be.
Like my new avatar? What's up with you?
- QOTD: What are you up to this weekend?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!
bigdaddy32 (36), ddonnelly19 (33), Azubuike24 (24), TruBalla11 (23), TheLetterZ (21), Novoa (21)