11:55 PM - October 15, 2007 by hdaniel1
IGN has posted the following:
- Need for Speed ProStreet Speed Challenge Video (360)
- TNA iMPACT! Videos (360)
- WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2008 Video (DS)
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Videos (Wii)
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Hands On Preview (DS)
"The version that we played at the summit was entirely in Japanese, which is a surprise considering that every hands-on we've had with the Wii version had been up to this point had been localized entirely in English."
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Screenshots (DS)
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Videos (DS)
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Screenshots (Wii)
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Hands On Preview (Wii)
"The best way to describe Mario & Sonic would be to Wii-ify a classic game like Track & Field for the NES. The game revolves entirely around basic motions that equate to Olympic sports, so you'll be drumming the controllers up and down to sprint, mimicking different swimming strokes during competitive, lane-based water competitions, aiming the Wii-mote's IR during skeet shooting, or physically pulling the controller back and aiming with a combination of IR and tilt in archery."