11:54 PM - October 15, 2007 by hdaniel1
GameSpy has posted the following:
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Preview (Wii)
"One thing that Sega emphasized during its presentation was the class breakdown. Mario & Sonic break its 16 athletes down into four character types, similar to Mario Strikers. Power class is reserved for heavy-hitting characters like Bowser and Knuckles, while the Mario Bros. fall under the all-around category."
- Motorm4x Screenshots (PC)
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Screenshots (Wii)
- Need for Speed ProStreet Screenshots (360)
- TNA Impact! Preview (360)
"Also, the game will be the first wrestling title to use the Unreal 3.0 graphics engine, and it shows. While up-close screenshots show details that might seem too good to be true, we didn't need Davita to unlock the camera and zoom in on Kurt Angle's details to know that Impact!'s character model for Angle looks significantly better than the one in SmackDown! vs. Raw 2007."