Other Stuff...

Quite a few upsets in college football this weekend, including USC losing. Wow, I still can't believe that one. Where was that vaunted Lions offense in D.C.? Jeez, what a pitiful performance. Or, maybe the Skins "D" is better than most think.

I didn't do much of anything over the weekend, and today...probably more of the same. I'm just feeling lazy for some reason. I need to hit the gym to wake myself up. Back to work tomorrow, as well as my new DirecTV dish! Can't wait.

• QOTD: How did your team(s) fare over the weekend?

TheBadazz, jondiehl (34), LiveBaller (22), VTPack919 (20), xujing (20)

Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 10/08/07 09:06 AM
QOTD - Friday was great (Indians win), Saturday was great (OSU win), Sunday sucked beyond belief. Lost to 2 of the 3 teams I hate more in the world than anything.

# 2 Behindshadows @ 10/08/07 09:10 AM
QOTD - Yankees finally won, I'm proud of them.....UNC Football won finally....

And my Cowboys will spank the Bills tonight....so far so good..

# 3 boomhauertjs @ 10/08/07 09:10 AM
QOTD: Weekend got off to a good start with the Tribe's win Friday night, but it was all downhill after that. Touch football team lost pretty handily on Saturday and then the Browns and Indians lost yesterday. I'm in a pretty crabby mood this morning.

# 4 JohnnytheSkin @ 10/08/07 09:50 AM
That backwards compatibility decision really pisses me off and it doesn't set a good precedent going forward. For shame Sony, and I hope my 60GB PS2/Blu-ray player holds up.

QOTD: Rockies sweep setting up a familiar NLCS was the good, 41-3 was the bad...

# 5 Pete1210 @ 10/08/07 09:52 AM
Spent most of the weekend at my daughter's soccer tournament. They went 2-2.

QOTD: Glad the Yankees extended the series. Jets lost again (but at least the Giants won). Isles took 2 from the Sabres.

# 6 RockyTop1 @ 10/08/07 10:01 AM
QOTD: Tennessee murdered Georgia, Florida lost, the Red Sox swept, the Yankees are almost out, and the Titans/Colts won. Grrrrrrreat sports weekend for me.

# 7 nyisles16 @ 10/08/07 10:13 AM
QOTD... let's see.. my Isles started 2-0, beating those Sabres twice (boy, their top line -dubbed the "Free Agent Line", looks sweet).. Then, Jimmy "We're the Team to beat" Rollins & his crew got sent packing by the Rockies (hmmm, guess it wasn't the case now)... and then the Jets lost (Raiders were on a bye this week).. overall, pretty good weekend for me

# 8 Acid @ 10/08/07 11:15 AM
QOTD: Arsenal beat Sunderland 3-2 to remain at the top of Premiership, UCLA lost to woeful Notre Dame, and the Seahawks got killed by the Steelers.

# 9 SidVish @ 10/08/07 11:58 AM
QOTD: The Bears beat the Pack which is always great. Looks like Vegas knew something that most people didn't as Illinois covered the -3 spread against #5 Wisconsin. But all of that pales in comparison as to the way I feel about the Cubs performance against the D-Backs. I mean I should expect this crap by now but for some reason I always hold out hope. I guess I'm a fan to a fault. Seriously, being a Cubs fan is not good for my health.

# 10 funky_chicken @ 10/08/07 12:19 PM
QOTD - My Cubs got the boot. Notre Dame was able to get their first and possibly their only victory of the season. The Bears gave Green Bay their first loss of the season. The Blackhawks got their first win of the year, without their best player, against their rival the Detroit Redwings. All and all not a bad weekend for my teams.

# 11 SportsAce @ 10/08/07 12:30 PM
Saturday----D'backs finish sweep, Huskers look like *** Sunday----the Titans win, Jeff Gordon wins

# 12 ZM Punk @ 10/08/07 12:46 PM
Cubs get ousted from the playoffs which is always the case when they actually make the playoffs.

Michigan got a relatively easy victory over the vaunted Eastern Michigan Eagles.

The Bengals avoided another loss as they were off this weekend.

# 13 bullcats @ 10/08/07 04:04 PM
QOTD: Noles win and here is to hoping the Boys don't choke tonight.