07:27 AM - October 5, 2007 by Steve_OS
- EA upsets game companies with The Simpsons
- New n52te SpeedPad from Belkin Improves Your Performance for Tournament Play
- Razer's new gaming keyboard
- Detailed 40GB PS3 reports
- No Assassin's Creed demo
- Image: Gamer tatoos
- Video Clip: Crazy Halo Tricks
- $8.5-Million NYC Penthouse is Gadget Lovers Paradise
- Simple Stretches You Can Do at Your Desk for Increased Energy
- This Plant Will Kill Your Dog (and maybe your kids)
- Top 10 reasons websites get hacked
- Nike Amp+
Ah yes, it's Friday and I have a 3-day weekend! w00t! Looking forward to a nice relaxing one, but that never happens. Playing a round of golf tomorrow morning, hopefully.
Is it THAT hard to say hello or good morning? I mean really. I walk by quite a few people whether it be at work, when shopping, wherever. It baffles me as to why some people don't acknowledge it. They will instead stare at you, like you just killed their mom. Even when talking on the phone, a simple hello or good morning how are you, is ignored. Instead there is the sound of dead air. Anyways...
What's up with you?
- QOTD: What are you up to this weekend?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!
djsmit311, Monkboon (40), ianzachary (38), Scottd (36), RudyN187 (31), countryboy (29), blunt man (26), Art1bk (26), Rainey (23), bronxct1 (21), giannim (19), Old School Fool (17)