After adjusting a few sliders in NBA 2K8, I'm enjoying the game a lot more. Can't say the same about NBA Live 08. I've tried everything and just can't seem to make it feel right. It's still a TON better than last year, but they have quite a bit of work to do.

Lost my first league game in Madden 08 last night (I'm now 3-1), damn fumbles...*grumble, grumble. Not to mention the inability of my defense to stop Portis and Betts. Lost the game 17-13, in a back and forth affair.

• QOTD: When you are not gaming, what is most of your free time spent on?

maverik29 (32), JStro (30), Brankles (21), JaboSmurf (14)

Member Comments
# 1 boomhauertjs @ 10/04/07 08:54 AM
The wife and I beat TMNT on XBL last night. It seemed a lot shorter than I remember the arcade verison being.

Probably going to miss most of the Tribe game tonight as I've got basketball at 7:30. I'm wondering if we'll even have enough people to play.

QOTD: Besides working and sleeping? Playing hoops, watching Cleveland sports teams, hanging out with friends, and going to weddings. (4 down, 1 to go)

# 2 MNOFSTEEL34 @ 10/04/07 08:57 AM
Got toasted by 50 last night in nba2k8, I think i need some slider tweaks myself, running plays is harder than i thought... anyways

QOTD - - -> Watching tivo, playing golf and playing with my weiner (dog)!!!

# 3 Behindshadows @ 10/04/07 09:02 AM
QOTD - Mostly not gaming on Saturdays, thats the time me and my son do all our activities.

Most of my free time is spent sleeping...lol

I work around 55 hours a week, sometimes more.

So I have to squeeze gaming in, and when I'm not gaming I'm sleep.

# 4 JohnnytheSkin @ 10/04/07 10:21 AM
QOTD: Usually my wife and I will catch up on our half dozen or so TV shows on the DVR, play board games (gearing up for another big 'Axis and Allies' game), and I'll also continue prepping my son for his future big league career. He can now hit pitching with a regular barrel bat and regulation size baseball and he's not even four!

# 5 Pete1210 @ 10/04/07 10:28 AM
QOTD: Playing with or just spending time with my kids.

# 6 funky_chicken @ 10/04/07 12:07 PM
QOTD - Being a big wrestling fan I watch wrestling tapes quite a bit. I also enjoy playing with my 2 dogs and watching them try to hump each other since they are both male.

# 7 The GIGGAS @ 10/04/07 12:23 PM
Television, friends + dorm madness, girlfriend.

# 8 Acid @ 10/04/07 12:27 PM
QOTD: Playing soccer, homework, TV, and hanging with friends.