12:08 AM - October 4, 2007 by hdaniel1
IGN has posted the following:
- V8 Supercars 3: Create & Race AU Interview (DS)
IGN AU: "The DS is proving a pretty capable 3D machine, but it's clear the system has some severe limitations. Was it hard to deliver an accurate version of the game?"
Pete Shea: "It was certainly a challenge, however our DS technology has been carefully designed to maximise the potential of the hardware."
- EA Sports Presents Third Season of Madden Nation
"With scenarios designed to test players' skills, the tournament features the gamers competing in teams of two to maintain their place and make it to the next round of play. However, each round-one player from the losing team must face a "free agent" vying for his or her spot on the bus and in the competition."
- Project Gotham 4 Speeds To Retailers (360)
"With a dramatic new weather system, revamped career mode, revised Kudos system, new tracks and locations as well as the world's most iconic vehicles, "PGR 4" takes the franchise to the next level in racing games. For the first time in "PGR" history, drivers will have the option of racing a variety of motorcycles from top manufacturers, such as Ducati, BMW and Honda."
- Tony Hawk's Proving Ground Hands On Preview (DS)
"Tony Hawk's Proving Ground is not a cakewalk, and that's a good thing. See, players complete challenges by skating up to a particular individual who will send your character off to complete a specific task - score a huge combo, grind specific rails, pull off moves as they're called out…whatever."
- Tony Hawk's Proving Ground Screenshots (DS)
- Burnout Paradise Car Week: Day 3 (PS3)
"It might not be the fastest racer, it might not be the nimblest mover and it might not be the toughest fighter; but when you're sailing through the air doing a double barrel roll you at least won't go unnoticed!"
- Burnout Paradise Hunter Manhattan Video (PS3)
- Burnout Paradise Screenshots (PS3)
- Need for Speed ProStreet Screenshots (PS3)
- Need for Speed ProStreet Hands On Preview (PS3)
"When you load up a race weekend, you'll be presented with a list of cars to choose from for each event. This could be completely open, stringently tight or somewhere in-between. The Race Day creator determines which cars will be available to racers, so you'll have to pick from what's available."
- Need for Speed ProStreet Online Features Video (360)
- College Hoops 2K8 Screenshots (PS3)
- WWE SmackDown Countdown 2007: Elijah Burke (360)
"Elijah Burke arrived in WWE in July 2006 on SmackDown. In his debut match, Burke used a barrage of quick hits and weakening holds to earn arguably the first of certainly many victories in his WWE career."