Man, I was so planning on playing some NBA 2K8 last night, but I was engulfed in the Pats beatdown of the Bengals game. I ended up falling asleep somewhere in the 3rd quarter, woke up around 2 A.M. and hit the bed. LOL.

I'll have plenty of time with it tonight. I have the DirecTV guys coming out next Tuesday to install a new dish so I can get more HD content, can't wait for that! Getting another DVR as well, since wifee loves to record stuff when I'm actually watching something else.

• QOTD: Which team stays unbeaten the longest? Cowboys, Patriots, Packers or Colts.

andruwjones00, remix, jdros13 (32), pjv31 (28), momoney24, WinnieThePujols5 (21)

Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 10/02/07 07:48 AM
QOTD - Well, the Patriots lose this weekend, so I'm saying the Colts
# 2 boomhauertjs @ 10/02/07 07:55 AM
Went down to Kent State to see one of my wife's favorite bands, Guster. It was a good show, despite low turnout from the student body. I felt very old in a crowd of college kids, most of them probably freshmen. Got home pretty late, so I'm dragging this morning.

QOTD: Drinking the Browns kool-aid, huh, EG? Unfortunately, I think it will be the Pats. That offense is so unstoppable.
# 3 Behindshadows @ 10/02/07 07:56 AM
QOTD - DA'Boys will stay undefeated the longest....They have a better schedule.
# 4 Pete1210 @ 10/02/07 09:27 AM
Looking forward to picking up NBA 2K8 on the way home from work today.

QOTD: Patriots
# 5 TJdaSportsGuy @ 10/02/07 09:31 AM

The Patriots. The Bills are going to shock the world and beat the Cowboys next Monday night!

(No, I don't really believe that, but what kind of fan would I be if I didn't think it could happen?)
# 6 ZM Punk @ 10/02/07 01:57 PM
QOTD- I'm going to say the Patriots, because honestly, I just don't see anyone beating them this season. I know they will probably drop a few games this season, but it will take somebodies best effort to knock them off.
# 7 TheGamingChef @ 10/02/07 07:39 PM
QOTD - Pats. First ever 16-0 regular season.
# 8 The GIGGAS @ 10/02/07 07:48 PM