07:39 AM - September 25, 2007 by Steve_OS
- GameStop's not ruling out AO-rated games
- New price cut on several XBLA games this Wednesday
- Rock Band wireless guitar for PS3 rocks the FCC
- Top New Cars for 2008
- ZOMBIES supported in Halo 3
- The top 10 hand gestures you’d better get right
- Transformers 2 in Summer 2009!?
- NASA : "Men on Mars" by 2037
- Introduction to Sports Photography
- The Ten Best Movie Gun Scenes Of All Time
- Apple Issues Warning on iPhone Unlocking
- Sega Boss: "We'll back PS2 for years to come"
Man, I can't believe the Saints have started the season 0-3. Duece is gone for the year too. Wow.
Seems like the Boys are going to have even easier time with their next two opponents. The Rams will play without Jackson and the Bills play without Losman. I figured the Boys would win these next two games whether they played or not, but now it's almost a no brainer.
As always, there is something wrong with my truck. Maybe I need to just trade it in. It's in the shop because it overheated and there are some issues w/ the brakes. Should be another hit in the already dwindled bank account.
What's up with you?
- QOTD: Which games are currently in your rotation?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!
vokal_guy, Kodiak33 (26), Buddy Knox (26), olec (22), Silent Nature (21), sKizit (19)