12:11 AM - September 25, 2007 by hdaniel1
IGN has posted the following:
- Rockstar Games Presents Table Tennis Screenshots (Wii)
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Screenshots (Wii)
- Rockstar Table Tennis Hands On Preview (Wii)
"For purists though, Table Tennis has just enough depth and intensity to make things interesting, and we're finding that - just like the previous 360 effort - Rockstar Table Tennis has the "right stuff" as far as good old fashioned player-vs.-player gameplay goes, and the Wii controls make it a pretty furious motion-based game."
- Burnout Paradise Screenshots (PS3)
- Burnout Paradise Steel Wheels Video (PS3)
- Rockstar Games Presents Table Tennis Videos (Wii)
- WWE SmackDown Countdown 2007: Umaga (PS3)
"Umaga and Armando Estrada burst onto the scene the night after WrestleMania 22, interrupting Ric Flair. As Flair stood in the ring talking about WrestleMania, he was interrupted by Estrada, who introduced himself as a Cuban businessman that had watched Flair as a child growing up in Cuba."
- WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2008 Videos (PS2)
- NBA Live 08 Producer Blog - Presentation (Blog)
"One of the first things you’ll notice when you get into gameplay is the new default camera. For the last few years, Live’s bread and butter gameplay camera showed the action from a baseline vantage point. The baseline camera has its advantages, namely to support a more intuitive controller feel that corresponds exactly to the direction you are moving your player."