11:54 PM - September 21, 2007 by hdaniel1
IGN has posted the following:
- Pro Rally Racing Preview (Cell)
"Gameloft is placing an emphasis on accessibility so as not to shut out casual fans. Controls will be arcade-centered, but mastering them on the different terrain options like snow and dry soil will require a little more dedication."
- Pro Rally Racing Screenshots (Cell)
- Pool Party Screenshots (Wii)
- NHL 08 New Faces, New Places Trailer (360)
- TGS 2007: Hot Shots Makes One Last Apperance (PS3)
"Internationally, the game isn't due for European release until November and American release some time in 2008, prompting Sony Europe to give it a couple of kiosks at its pre-show gathering of foreign press on Tuesday evening."
- TGS 2007: Burnout Appears Offsite (PS3)
"NBA Live, FIFA and Need For Speed were all shown on the Xbox 360. For Burnout, EA chose to show the PS3 version. This was presumably done in order to secretly announce Sony's big Thursday morning surprise ahead of time, that the Dual Shock 3 is making a comeback."
- New Forza 2 Cars on the Way (360)
"This is the second add-on car pack developer Turn 10 has released for Forza Motorsport 2 since the game debuted in May. The first pack was released in August and included a selection of Nissan cars and the Peugeot 908."
- TGS 2007: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Preview (PS3)
"One of the major additions to GT5 is that the cars include fully rendered interiors. We witnessed the cockpit view on the Audi R8 '07 and it looked beautiful. Kazunori Yamauchi explained that the teams are being very careful recreating materials on the inside of the car so that they can accurately portray leather, plastic, and even individual stitches."
- We Love Golf Videos (Wii)