08:39 AM - September 18, 2007 by Steve_OS
- Controversial Games
- Smash Bros. Brawl: online play confirmed
- Man dies after 72-hour gaming binge
- Coke plots 'Sprite with ice' with help of new technology
- OpenOffice.org 2.3.0 (build OOG680_m5) released
- Nintendo Makes About $49 Per Wii Sold in U.S.
- 5 Things You Should Never Say to a Woman
Man oh man! The tooth fairly almost forgot to make it last night! Jeez. My daughter lost her 5th tooth yesterday while eating dinner. It was funny, because she was telling me it was going to come out last night, I told her to pull on it, she said she was. I said, nah...you're not pulling it. She said look at the whites in my fingernails, I'm pulling it. My jaw dropped to the floor, where did she learn that! I guess she pays more attention to football than I thought!
What were the Eagles thinking when they decided to pass so much, when Westbrook was gashing the Skins? Whatever, McNabb was off target for the most part, but got it together in the 4th quarter, huge play from the rookie LaRon Landry.
What's up with you?
- QOTD: What game(s) are you currently playing?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!
mchockey21, BigSwole2020 (33), Stormlor (26)