Not a whole lot going on, other than ironing out some of the details of the new site. There are so many things to think about when redesigning, it's making my head spin.

Good to see Kevin Everett will be able to walk again and what is up w/ the Pats cheating? Makes you wonder if their Super Bowl rings are legit.

• Q'sOTD: What is your favorite sport to watch and which one do you enjoy playing?

csavage (45), aaron (31), hukarez (29), dieselboy (22), Jdl89 (18)

Member Comments
# 1 boomhauertjs @ 09/12/07 09:16 AM
Finally started my Browns Madden franchise last night. 1-1 with Brady at QB. Saw a terrific glitch when the computer punted from my 30 yard line on 1st down in the last 10 seconds of the half!!!

I guess cheating on his wife is not the only kind of cheating Belichick's does. He sold his soul to the devil a long time ago.

QOTD: NBA basketball is my favorite to watch and basketball is my favorite to play.

# 2 MachoMyers @ 09/12/07 09:57 AM
QOTD: College Football by far to watch. I played football for 18 years so I guess I would say football as my favorite to play.

# 3 nyisles16 @ 09/12/07 10:16 AM
Originally Posted by boomhauertjs

have seen that one too much myself..... ugh

QOTD - MLB is my favorite sport, and any form of baseball is what I like to play

# 4 Acid @ 09/12/07 10:39 AM
QOTD: Soccer, definitely.

# 5 Pete1210 @ 09/12/07 11:08 AM
QOTD: Football to watch. Soccer to play

# 6 JohnnytheSkin @ 09/12/07 11:41 AM
QOTD: To watch...football, hands down. I like to play pick-up hoops, soccer, softball, and when I can, golf.

# 7 The GIGGAS @ 09/12/07 11:50 AM
Bah, Radford changed the MTU and I can't even connect to XBL now.

Great.

# 8 SidVish @ 09/12/07 12:39 PM
QOTD: College basketball or college football to watch. Basketball to play.

# 9 ZM Punk @ 09/12/07 03:41 PM
QOTD: College Football to watch and baseball to play.

# 10 windseer90 @ 09/12/07 05:36 PM