Jeez, the Boys sure do love to make things interesting don't they? On offense, they are clicking, but that defense is scaring the bejesus out of me. Without Newman, the Boys are going to get lit up. 1-0, I'll take it.

My grandma turned 87 yesterday! My daughter and her cousins sang happy birthday to her over the phone.

Other than that, nothing much going on, besides the typical Monday work routine. Mondays are always hectic.

• Q'sOTD: How was your weekend? How did your team(s) fare?

original6 (40), scrotozoa (39), staceyrr (39), Shamrock_11 (34), Lowpressure32 (33), Chrome345 (20)

Member Comments
# 1 nyisles16 @ 09/10/07 08:41 AM
QOTD... ugh - 0-1 -- nice loss to the Lions.. SJ looking like he wants to be cut with his 3 missed FGs..
# 2 callmetaternuts @ 09/10/07 08:43 AM
FSU squeaked by UAB (UAB, are you kidding me?) and the Bucs looked like.......well, the Bucs losing to Seattle, not good times
# 3 Pete1210 @ 09/10/07 08:58 AM
QOTD: Not a good start for NY. Two losses, two injured QBs. At least the Mets are winning.
# 4 JohnnytheSkin @ 09/10/07 09:27 AM
QOTD: My weekend was great! Built a new grill on Saturday and tossed a couple ribeyes on there to christen it, and then the Broncos won a heart stopper. It would have been a shame for Cutler's fine day to end in a loss...though the lack of offensive production is troubling. Hopefully the Niners can snag a 'W' tonight as well.
# 5 Behindshadows @ 09/10/07 09:27 AM
QOTD - Weekend was great, me and my son enjoyed the game on Sunday. Cowboys 1-0 with a bad defense....but its got to get better....
# 6 boomhauertjs @ 09/10/07 09:29 AM
Pretty good weekend except for football-wise. Our touch football team lost 24-16, though a time-keeping blunder by the refs denied us a possible TD at the end of the 1st half. I had a couple of catches and two point conversion. Hopefully we'll get 'em next week.

QOTD: Ugh. Another disasterous performance by the Browns. By the end of the first quarter I kept telling myself "The Cavs went to the Finals. The Tribe is in first place."
# 7 funky_chicken @ 09/10/07 09:37 AM
QOTD - Notre Dame lost and so did the Bears. Not a good weekend for my football teams. I go back to work today after being on vacation for the past 16 days. I am looking forward to see my fellow co-workers but the job and company itself sucks.
# 8 SportsAce @ 09/10/07 11:31 AM
I had a GREAT sports weekend overall....the Titans won, the Huskers won, and the D'backs swept the Cards on the way to their 3 game lead over the Pads.
# 9 Sancheezy @ 09/10/07 01:03 PM
My weekend was good. Went to the Royals/Yankees game on saturday, Man Arod is a monster with that swing of his!!

the Jayhawks scored over 50 again(although against a 1-aa achool), My youth football team lost but they put forth a good effort.(although i think im done coaching after an incident with the 6th grade team, ill explain in another forum )

Too bad the giants lost. We have to do something with the Defense or it's gonna be a long year!