11:27 PM - September 7, 2007 by hdaniel1
IGN has posted the following:
- Burnout Paradise Videos (360)
- SmackDown Countdown 2007: The Undertaker (PS3)
"At the 1990 Survivor Series, Ted DiBiase introduced Undertaker as the final member of his "Million Dollar Team" for a Classic Survivor Series Match. From the minute he walked through the curtain with manager Brother Love, fans were in awe of the Deadman's presence."
- IGN Blog Topic: Skate (360)
"Tony hawk is the current king of skateboarding, marketing his name into a career in sports, television, movies, and of course, video games. He has dominated the world of action sports video games for nearly a decade, making his series of games one of the most successful franchises of all times."
- Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights Screenshots (PS3)
- Albatross18's Season 3 To Launch in October (PC)
"Albatross18 Season 3 will roll out all new community features that will make trading, selling, and socializing even better than before. In addition to an enhanced user interface, the new 3D virtual lobby PSquare facilitates trading and socializing, and Personal Shops allow players to create their own shops and sell goodies at prices they determine."
- Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights Screenshots (PSP)
- Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights Screenshots (PS2)
- FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage Video (360)
- FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage Screenshots (360)
- FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage Hands On Preview (360)
"In order for their cars to go as fast as possible, players must earn nitro. Nitro is earned by performing stunts such as jumps and flips, and slamming into things. Earning nitro helps players go faster, going faster is instrumental in winning, and winning earns more cash than losing, so it's a good idea to gather as much nitro as quickly as possible."
- WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2008 Video (DS)