Wow. That was a very impressive win last night by the Colts. The Saints are no slouch on offense and didn't even get an offensive TD. I thought it was going to be a shootout, but the Saints didn't live up to those expectations. What more can you say about Manning, he's just sick.

Remember that redesign I talked about a few months ago? Things are finally starting to come together and we should see a revamped OS in about a month or so. You will be pleasantly surprised, I guarantee it, when all is said and done.

• QOTD: What are you up to this weekend?

antdotone (29), Biff Webster (25), pistoldill (23), deanmachine (21)

Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 09/07/07 08:36 AM
QOTD - quiet weekend. Relaxing with the wife, watching some football, and some gaming here and there. Still waiting on a Madden roster update, It would take me 4 years to update those rosters to match the NFL right now.

# 2 boomhauertjs @ 09/07/07 08:42 AM
QOTD: Football, football, and football. Got our first co-ed touch football game on Saturday. Our team usually sucks but it's a lot of fun (though I like playing better when the weather's cold and wet). Watching the Browns get crushed on Sunday. And since we're actually in town all weekend for once, I may actually get to play some Madden.

# 3 aukevin @ 09/07/07 08:43 AM
QOTD: This weekend my brother is coming to visit for his birthday and we are going to the Bama/Vandy game (go Vandy, LOL). Other than that, I just plan on relaxing and having a good time with him. Hopefully Auburn looks better in their game Saturday night.

# 4 Pete1210 @ 09/07/07 09:06 AM
I wish the Saints could have at least kept it close since I've got Drew Brees on my FF team.

QOTD: No big plans. Now that school is back in session we have sports practices to run the kids to and games to attend. My daughter is playing soccer. Her first game is Sunday. My son plays football. He has a scrimmage this evening, first game next weekend.

# 5 RockyTop1 @ 09/07/07 09:36 AM
I have Addai in my keeper league and then he almost gets knocked out on the first play of the game. Talk about being nervous...

QOTD: Going out tonight to hear a band play just off of campus. First home game weekend, should be interesting, then off to Neyland tomorrow night vs. Southern Miss. Should be a very good game.

# 6 JohnnytheSkin @ 09/07/07 11:06 AM
QOTD: Washing the car, building a grill, and watching some football.

# 7 mjb2124 @ 09/07/07 12:40 PM
The Colts did look very good last night. I was impressed with them on both sides of the ball.

QOTD - Working Saturday on a big network upgrade. It was to be a full weekend project, but I got enough done this week that I shouldn't have to come into the office on Sunday. Thank goodness!