Later this afternoon, we will be posting our NHL 2K8 and NHL 08 interviews. Keep an eye out for them.

Nats' first day of school was "fun", as she puts it. She sang songs, played with other kids, counted numbers, shapes and talked about the alphabet. Surprisingly, she wasn't up at the crack of dawn this morning, heh.

Instead of actually playing some games last night, I stayed up entirely too late watching the U.S. Open. Ferrar is amazingly quick, it seemed as though he could get every ball. I'm sure the knees of Nadal were sore, but it was a great match to see. Surprised Serena didn't step up in the 2nd set, Henin packs a punch in that small frame of hers.

• QOTD: What game(s) are you looking forward to?

Head Coach (32), forensicd (31), JohnDoe8865 (26), baumy300 (23), ToAsT7137 (21), MaijinWolfgang (21), Tha Dynasty (20)

Member Comments
# 1 boomhauertjs @ 09/05/07 08:34 AM
Had to pick out some new glasses since I broke mine over the weekend (a tip-don't take a nap and put your glasses on your stomach). I have contacts, but my eyes get tired wearing them all day while staring at a computer. Gonna be about 2 weeks until the new ones come.

QOTD: COD4 (as I get better, I'm enjoying the beta more), NBA 2k8, Halo 3 and maybe one of the hockey games.

# 2 TJdaSportsGuy @ 09/05/07 08:47 AM
What's Up?

Well, Monday night, I was having problems with our main living room television. It appeared as though the HDMI input was no longer working, as it wasn't seeing my cable box or my PS3 when I tried to turn that on. I thought I had a serious problem on my hands, so I called Best Buy and scheduled an in-home service rep to come and try to find the problem.

Just for the heck of it yesterday, I called Westinghouse themselves (it's a Westinghouse TV), and spoke to a tech support rep. He had me try the old, tired "unplug the TV from the wall, wait 30 seconds, plug it back in" trick that I was CERTAIN wasn't going to work. I mean...come on...when DOES that work?

Well...I'll be damned, but it worked! It saw my PS3. It saw my cable box. Crisis averted and all is well in the Cutini household.

QOTD:

I'm looking forward to actually going out and purchasing Tiger Woods 08. That'll probably happen this weekend. Just have to get the from the wife.

# 3 Behindshadows @ 09/05/07 09:02 AM
QOTD - Call of Duty 4, NBA 2k8, College Hoops 2k8, Mass Effect, NCAA March Madness 08, and Assassins Creed.

# 4 Pete1210 @ 09/05/07 09:52 AM
The summer went too fast as usual. It's the first day of the new school year for my 3 kids. They are starting 3rd, 6th and 12th grade. My wife goes back to work too. Thank goodness because it was a struggle financially with her being off all summer.

QOTD: Halo3, NBA2K8, Half Life Orange, Mass Effect and COD4.

# 5 JohnnytheSkin @ 09/05/07 10:36 AM
Glad you didn't have to go through repair hell, TJ.

QOTD: Sadly it's 'Halo 3', as I always like the big OS games with the new shooters. I'm also excited in the short term about NHL and FIFA on the 360.

# 6 Acid @ 09/05/07 10:57 AM
QOTD: NHL 08, Skate, and FIFA 08.

# 7 racerx @ 09/05/07 12:31 PM
QOTD:

College Hoops 2k8!!!!!!!

# 8 SportsAce @ 09/05/07 12:33 PM
QOTD: Now that Medal of Honor: Airborne is out, I'm looking forward to Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway and COD4.