TVG has posted their preview of WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2008.
"More worryingly, there was a marked difference in the versions on the PS3 and Xbox 360. Now, this could be due to a number of things: builds that are at different stages of development or kinks that are yet to be worked out of the game. However, the Xbox 360 version seemed to have much smoother animations and felt considerably less sluggish than the PS3 build. Could this be yet another example of framerate issues on the PS3? Let's hope that this isn't the case come the November 9th release date."

Member Comments
# 1 WTF @ 08/29/07 03:45 PM
Wow... the PS3 getting the short end of the stick again. Glad I made my foray back into 360 land again too.

# 2 Behindshadows @ 08/29/07 04:46 PM
Originally Posted by WTF

You know you would come back regardless.....you were forcing your love for Sony....lol

But yeah! something is seriously wrong with PS3 to have multiple company's having programming issues.

Overall Raw 2008 looks very nice....Last years was nice.....I just got back to watching wrestling again.....I hope this game turns out well...and has a more in depth story mode....

# 3 J_Posse @ 08/29/07 04:51 PM
CM Punk and Carlito look spot-on, IMO. I'm really loving how the game looks this year for current-gen, wrestlers don't look "Hulkish" like 2007, but Yukes/THQ's gotta bring it with the gameplay as well.

Edit: Finally, the RKO has been re-animated!! Hopefully, the Book End and King Booker Scissor's Kick got the same treatment.

# 4 DTX3 @ 08/29/07 05:12 PM
Punk looks badass!, i cant wait till this drops.

# 5 Leahmic223 @ 08/29/07 05:23 PM
Good, seems like every wrestler is toned down muscle wise...which is good. I hate it when wrestling games give every wrestler a six pack.

# 6 J_Posse @ 08/29/07 06:54 PM
WTF, you should be pleased since Orton's RKO may actually be accurate this year: