After trying out a few more tricks w/ my router last night, I'm getting a wireless card for my 360. I just can't get the 360 to work right on the 2K servers. Very irritating.

The big test tomorrow to become MCSE, can't wait! Wish me luck.

I have a lot of yard work to do this weekend, so I'm really looking forward to that.

• QOTD: What are you up to this weekend?

Jackdog (45), mrmagoo806 (40), dbyrnes33 (32), spranger24 (29), mgoblue (27), bgdg824 (25), IrishFootball (25), edmfan16 (20), ender8vii (20)

Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 08/24/07 08:21 AM
Not much going on this weekend. After family in town the last 2-3 weeks, I'm ready for a break.

I have to work Sunday Morning at 3AM for a project elevate, but I can do that from home in my PJ's

# 2 TJdaSportsGuy @ 08/24/07 08:33 AM
Not much going on in the Cutini household this weekend either. Tonight is High School football night, with my wife coaching the varsity cheerleading squad. Tomorrow night, I think we're going to Wii it up with some friends. Sunday, my day of rest.

# 3 Pete1210 @ 08/24/07 09:27 AM
QOTD: In between the usual chores and playing with the kids, I hope play Bioshock this weekend. I picked the game up Tuesday, but haven't had time.
I also will visit my Dad as he needs some help with his PC.

# 4 hall31 @ 08/24/07 09:32 AM
Pretty much just continuing to work on the new house again this weekend. Good luck with that MCSE test! I remember how good it felt to get that last one out of the way.

# 5 Scott @ 08/24/07 10:27 AM
Not much going on with me..I finally got moved in at SFA and the dorm im in is amazing..Full Kitchen, W/D in it, plus my roommate has a 42" Westing and a wii, which I played for the first time yesterday

QOTD: Have a rush meeting tonight from 6-8, that means lots of parties to go to this weekend.

# 6 JohnnytheSkin @ 08/24/07 10:58 AM
Good luck on your test, Steve! My wife is going to start looking into MCSE certification in the next year, so it should be fun.

QOTD: One word...BioShock. I've been playing it until 1am for the last three nights and from some non-spoiler searches it seems I'm not even halfway through.

# 7 funky_chicken @ 08/24/07 11:33 AM
QOTD - I am leaving for Las Vegas on Tuesday, so this weekend will be spent getting last minute things done such as laundry, start packing and picking those last minute items I need. I also finish up my class tomorrow. I will spend some quality time with NCAA 08 and Madden 08 as well.

# 8 OpTiOnMaStA @ 08/24/07 12:57 PM
Helping the girlfriend move into her dorm Saturday. Hopefully getting out to play some golf as well this weekend. I also need to have some time to go and buy my books for the semester, but I haven't decided if this is more important than Bioshock. We'll see.

# 9 bjf1377 @ 08/24/07 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by OpTiOnMaStA
Helping the girlfriend move into her dorm Saturday.
Ditto. she was living with me for the past month & a half, and I live right by campus, so it shouldn't be too hard.

# 10 sbmnky @ 08/24/07 03:23 PM
QOTD: Warped Tour tomorrow @ The Home Depot Center - party tomorrow night @ my buddy's house (ping-pong, beer-pong, keg, silliness, etc...). Sunday is sleepy day & gaming day

# 11 rockchisler @ 08/24/07 10:13 PM
Well I will be getting a job offer On Monday for a Production Supervisor job In Brownstown Mi (my profession), Im very happy, been looking for work for most of the summer, I can only play nba 2k7 for so long. Thank God. So I will be Ironing some shirts and celebrate my new job and my Birthday is on the 30th so Looks like a good week coming up...