I passed test #6 of 7 in my quest to be MCSE! One more to go and I hope to take it within 2 weeks.

The Boys looked fairly impressive against the Broncos on Saturday. They showed some more blitz packages this week and really looked great on both sides of the ball, I'm getting so excited about this season!

Played a little more Madden 08 w/ a small tweak to TJ/Squint's sliders and I haven't seen nearly the fumbles I complained about earlier.

• QOTD: How was your weekend?

Dante_X (27), triplej96 (25), Tyrell-PMC (22), Wazzup36 (19)

Member Comments
# 1 boomhauertjs @ 08/20/07 09:01 AM
Congrats Steve! Almost there.

Only got to play 2 games of Madden, one offline and one online. The online opponent was a huge cheeser with New England. Haven't had a game yet that's made me say "Wow, I really like this game!". Of course, I haven't had time to play it much.

QOTD: Weekend was ok. Camping was decent, though I'm disappointed I missed Brady's successful debut for the Browns. The weather was perfect until Sunday morning when it started raining, but I was kinda glad because it meant we left earlier and I was ready to go home.

# 2 TJdaSportsGuy @ 08/20/07 09:06 AM
Steve,

You forgot to mention the fact that you and your Madden-Cowboys lost to me and my 67 overall Bills in a friendly online game of Madden over the weekend, 14-13. Go Bills!

QOTD:

Besides kicking Steve's *** in Madden, I had a full weekend. Friday night, my wife's school played their first football game of the season, so I went to that. She coaches the varsity cheerleading squad.

Saturday, I worked in the AM, then spent the evening at a friend's house for dinner and drinks.

Sunday, I pretty much did nothing. We did leave the house for a bit in the afternoon to do some light shopping, but because I came along, I swindled lunch at Wild Wing Cafe out of it. I love that place!

That's it...

# 3 Steve_OS @ 08/20/07 09:16 AM
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
Steve,

Damn that fumble!

# 4 RockyTop1 @ 08/20/07 09:46 AM
Wild Wing cafe is awesome.

Went to see Super Bad on Friday night and that's about all I did.

# 5 JohnnytheSkin @ 08/20/07 10:30 AM
QOTD: Played some more Madden and while it's improved, it can't dethrone NCAA as my football game of choice. Either way, they'll both be shelved temporarily as of tomorrow when 'BioShock' comes out. Other then that, we ate some Thai food and we played some soccer with our prodigious son!

# 6 nyisles16 @ 08/20/07 02:11 PM
QOTD... once again, worked.. I hate not having a true "weekend"...