Played some more Madden last night and went 2-1, using the Squint/TJ's All-Pro 360 sliders, posted in our Madden Forums. Brady tore me a new one and I couldn't move the ball on that 3-4. Fumbles are killing me though, if it's not me COVERING UP and fumbling it's the damn AI. It is really becoming EXTREMELY annoying.

Received a letter in the mail, Nat has kindergarten orientation in a couple of weeks. My little girl is going to school...

Test #6 of 7 tomorrow ladies and germs, wish me luck!

• QOTD: What are you up to this weekend?

Spills22 (35), b1sh0p5 (33), Sancheezy (31), koartist (28), SIXXER6 (23), kgwahoos1 (18), kgwahoos76 (18), kgwahoos50 (18)

Member Comments
# 1 RockyTop1 @ 08/17/07 08:14 AM
Good luck on your test Steve. And get your connection fixed!

QOTD: Going to see Super Bad tonight and I can't wait. Possibly going to play golf in the morning and then just chilling the rest of the day. Nothing like a good relaxing weekend.

# 2 boomhauertjs @ 08/17/07 08:42 AM
Presentation to the COO went well. It was the last one of the day, so I think he was just happy they were over. Had a nice (but expensive) anniversary dinner last night.

I hope EA patches the fumble glitch soon. Didn't they notice it in testing?

QOTD: Going camping at a state park north of Columbus with my wife's cousins. There's a bunch of stuff I've got to do around the house (not to mention playing Madden) and would rather stay home, but on your anniversary weekend, you gotta do what the wife wants, right?

# 3 Behindshadows @ 08/17/07 09:20 AM
QOTD - School supply shopping my son starts the 1st grade. And his list is long. Tax Free Weekend. And I'm about to load. Might save enough money to afford gas. lol.

# 4 JohnnytheSkin @ 08/17/07 11:06 AM
QOTD: If the weather breaks a bit, we're going to start uprooting our garden. We are harvesting our last bit of Roma tomatoes and have to start preparing it for the long winter. I also get to continue removing the crab grass from our lawn!

# 5 Scott @ 08/17/07 12:06 PM
QOTD: Just getting packed up to go back to SFA...My grandma should come home from the hospital today, she fell off a ladder and suffered a brain contusion...

# 6 EWRMETS @ 08/17/07 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by MassNole
QOTD: This could be my busiest weekend of the year. Tonight I had an orientation get together. Tomorrow I have a family party in the afternoon, a family party at 5pm (both sides of my wife's family), and then an orientation event after the second party. On Sunday I have an orientation picnic.

The orientation I referred to is the one for my law school. I signed up to mentor first year students last fall. I figured WNEC took a chance when they accepted me because I was lazy in college, so I decided to mentor incoming students.
What job did you end up getting?

# 7 RanRon @ 08/18/07 09:21 AM
Well I will be knee deep in my Madden franchise. Playing with the Cowboys of course. Currently 2-0 but Romo has to start playing alot better as the schedule gets tougher.