I'm 4-0 in my Cowboys franchise in Madden NFL 08. I wish there was a league leaders option in the stats, without scrolling to it manually. Unless I'm missing something? Oh well, not a huge deal. Upped the swat slider and seeing a smaller amount of INT's, but I think I'll raise it even further. Fumbles are still killing me, as the AI won't "Cover Up", I don't mind fumbling, but when the AI does it constantly, I get pissed.

Damn mice. I heard one scooting across the floor late last night as I was sitting at my PC in the basement. I placed a couple of traps down, I can't wait to snag his ***.

• QOTD: So, you have all 3 football games (APF 2K8, NCAA 08, Madden 08), which game keeps you coming back for more?

The ShowBoat, supremeslang (26), PadresFan (25), Scott (22)

Member Comments
# 1 Scott @ 08/16/07 07:27 AM
QOTD: Not much going on here today....except the gf is coming into town for my birthday =) NCAA keeps me coming back for more.
# 2 ExtremeGamer @ 08/16/07 07:38 AM
We had mice last year in our house, I was soooo pissed. Finally got rid of them.

Getting really annoyed with Best Buy, my laptop died last week, and the parts were supposed to arrive on Tuesday, still haven't got them. I'm about to go buckwild on their Geek Squad asses!

QOTD - NCAA, but after playing 2 games online of Madden last night, it's really, really growing on me.
# 3 Dondadda @ 08/16/07 07:57 AM
Oh boy, watch out for the Geek Squad. They are bad news, baaaaaad news. The primary purpose of the Geek Squad is to extract as much money from the customer as possible. Watch out when they try to upsell you on various "maintenance" tasks that they want to run. Just try a few google searches to learn about how awful the Geek Squad is. Keep your eyes open with those fellas.
# 4 boomhauertjs @ 08/16/07 07:59 AM
Busy day today. Have to give a powerpoint presentation to the CEO of the company this afternoon (getting a little stressed now). Going out to dinner with the wife tonight for our anniversary.

QOTD: Only have Madden, but I'm not going to have time to play it much until next week. Need to keep playing just to learn the controls since they are different from last-gen.
# 5 The GIGGAS @ 08/16/07 08:07 AM
I haven't played much of Madden (since I just got it, ya know?), NCAA has had most of my time, but APF is still appealing... it's such a different ball game. For right now, Madden... but NCAA and APF will fight over me too.

So I moved into my dorm last night. What exercise.
# 6 luv_mist @ 08/16/07 09:44 AM
We use to have mice in the house too. They would seem to dwell between the floor and ceiling in the basement. Didn't go upstairs. If they're here, they're real quiet now. Usually end up hearing them closer to the fall and winter months.

I'm setting up for my wedding for next month too. Been a bit hectic with my woman and parents conflicting in how the wedding is going. Was a whole lot of crying and confusion. Think we have the proper equation though. Dang I wish we would have went to Vegas or something.

I only have one game, APF. It's better than I hope because it runs smooth, it's teaching me how to play footbll, and the curve is a good learning one. I hate to lose but I can understand losing in this game. Very interesting stuff. I hear the other two are pretty good. Might try to rent them to see how they go but it's hard pulling me away from APF. Also trying to finish up freaking GUN. Not as bad of a game as I thought.
# 7 JohnnytheSkin @ 08/16/07 10:34 AM
I'm excited that I'm getting my "new" Wii back from Nintendo tomorrow (different serial number). I'm eager to rent Madden and try it on the system.

QOTD: I still prefer NCAA. The demo of 2k did NOTHING for me, and I like the gameplay and presentation of NCAA much more than Madden...though admittedly I haven't put a lot of time into the NFL game yet.
# 8 MachoMyers @ 08/16/07 11:23 AM
All Pro for me, I am really enjoying Madden though after barely playing NCAA this season. All Pro just rocks so much that I'm sure I'll be back to it after playing Madden for a while.

Overall though an awesome year for football games. Its like 2004 all over again.