Well, the A/C kicked the bucket and let's just say I gotta pay a nice chunk of change to get it fixed.

Nat killed me in Wii Bowling last night, she bowled a 223 and I had a grand total of 125. She bowled 5 consecutive strikes at one point, spared, then bowled 3 more strikes. I suck.

The Boys and the Colts tonight baby! It's the ONLY thing I'm looking forward to.

• QOTD: Do you get excited about preseason football?

JiggidyJames, DiPLoMaTiC 18 (30), TheJetliranger (22), Rafkepunk (17)

Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 08/09/07 09:55 AM
QOTD - Of course, then after a week or so, I need the real season, but it allows me to scout for fantasy football.

# 2 sbmnky @ 08/09/07 09:56 AM
Not a whole lot up with me - just work and more work. Might sneek away to the beach today though.

The only pre-season I get excited for is MLB. Pre-season football is worse that the Pro Bowl, imo. However, I'm excited for the NFL season to start!

# 3 The GIGGAS @ 08/09/07 10:11 AM
I'm not really interested in preseason football although I can see why people get excited (seeing rookies, backups). It means nothing to me and the starters can get injured, pretty much dampening the season. I also understand why it's important.

# 4 rockchisler @ 08/09/07 10:22 AM
Football Finally, Go Lions, also the dirtiest football programs Most of them are from the South, hmmmm

# 5 boomhauertjs @ 08/09/07 10:23 AM
Another big thunderstorm heading this way. I'm hoping it knocks the power out at work (but not at home), so I can leave and "work" from home.

QOTD: I do get excited about the Browns exhibition games until I start watching them and realize how boring it is. It's cool to see some of the rookies and new guys, but I don't plan my whole weekend around it (though I'm going to try to watch Saturday night's game).

# 6 ExtremeGamer @ 08/09/07 10:24 AM
Originally Posted by boomhauertjs

Want my tickets? LOL I hate going there for preseason games.

# 7 boomhauertjs @ 08/09/07 10:25 AM
I paid for preseason tickets once b/c they were in the Dawg Pound, but never again. Now if someone offered me free tickets...

# 8 JohnnytheSkin @ 08/09/07 11:46 AM
I am getting so f-ing pissed at Microsoft. First the console is built like ****, then they extend the warranty after denying a problem exists, they put out the Elite w/ HDMI, and now, after getting a repaired Premium (or a ticking time bomb refurb) they put the HDMI port on it, which I WANT in order for me to buy their HD-DVD add-on (which should have been included in the Elite!). I guess I can hope that my console red rings again so that they "might" give me one with HDMI.

QOTD: I like watching preseason football, but the games don't hold me the whole time and I turn it off not long after the first half, when the shoddy play by rookies and hangers on w/o a prayer of making the team take over. That being said, I'll watch the annual Broncos/Niners exhibition on Monday as they are two teams I'm a big fan of.

# 9 Behindshadows @ 08/09/07 12:03 PM
QOTD - Yes!!! And I'll be watching the Cowboys vs. Colts tonight....

# 10 rspencer86 @ 08/09/07 01:32 PM
QOTD: I hate watching preseason football. I just can't get into it.

# 11 ZM Punk @ 08/09/07 03:39 PM
QOTD- I really get excited about the first preseason game my Bengals play every year but after the first one I usually don't care until the real season begins.