08:54 AM - August 9, 2007 by Steve_OS
- Microsoft Confirms HDMI Port on X360 Premium Model, Not Core (Updated)
- PSP Slim: Not that slim
- Manhunt appeal could take months
- Activision Talks Guitar Hero III Vs. Rock Band
- Nintendo reveals new peripheral for DS
- "Bourne" video game departs from script
- Future of game graphics could hinge on user-made content
- GOD, the programmer
- Popular Virtual Console games, according to the Wii Shop Channel
- TOP 10 Present Clothing Styles I Don’t Get
- God of War creator confirms three PS3 exclusives
- Playing Xbox 360 with your Wii remote
- The Ultimate Fantasy Football User Guide
- Football's Dirtiest Programs
Well, the A/C kicked the bucket and let's just say I gotta pay a nice chunk of change to get it fixed.
Nat killed me in Wii Bowling last night, she bowled a 223 and I had a grand total of 125. She bowled 5 consecutive strikes at one point, spared, then bowled 3 more strikes. I suck.
The Boys and the Colts tonight baby! It's the ONLY thing I'm looking forward to.
What's up with you?
- QOTD: Do you get excited about preseason football?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!
JiggidyJames, DiPLoMaTiC 18 (30), TheJetliranger (22), Rafkepunk (17)