Nat is all about the Wii. She played plenty of Wii Sports last night, as I just watched. She loves baseball, but can't stand pitching, as she only likes to hit. She sent a monster shot to center field last night for her first career homerun. She's getting a lot better at the golf game and actually had a few chip in birdies, lol. Her favorite game is Tennis, as she makes sure her teammate is a girl and the opposition are boys, she murders them. She hasn't tried bowling and one other game, I can't remember.

I setup the Mac last night, look at me, I'm actually getting caught up on a few things. I need to grab a 25 foot CAT 5 cable to get it online, but other than that, it seems to work. I'm a bit lost on it, but will get used to it slowly. I want to see what Safari is like, so I'm definitely getting that cable tonight. If anyone has any software recommendations, let me know.

• QOTD: Which version of Madden NFL 08 are you getting this year?

I'm getting it for the 360 and Wii, for sure.

squaremarker (22), iamthemaster121 (18)

Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 08/07/07 07:35 AM
What up?!

QOTD - 360 and Wii versions
# 2 plasticbeast @ 08/07/07 07:39 AM
At least the 360 version. I don't know about the Wii version. I wasn't a big fan of last years on the wii. Some game are good with the motion control, but madden seems better suited to a regular controller to me.
# 3 Behindshadows @ 08/07/07 07:44 AM
QOTD - I'll pass this year....
# 4 rock85 @ 08/07/07 08:02 AM
I'll be getting Madden for the 360 Wii and the PSP
# 5 boomhauertjs @ 08/07/07 08:08 AM
The neighborhood girls invited my wife's cousin's daughter to go swimming with them, which I thought was really nice. We ended up hanging out with some of the neighborhood parents while the kids swam. Other than one neighborhood block party, it was the most we had ever talked with our neighbors. Guess kids are a good way to get to know your neighbors.

By the way our neighbors seem like really good parents, unlike the guy in that Gamestop story who was upset that the store wouldn't sell his 8 year old Manhunt. Nice parenting.

QOTD: 360, mainly funded by the $50 gift card I should be getting from Best Buy thanks to their price match policy and the 360 price drop.
# 6 Pete1210 @ 08/07/07 08:37 AM
We are in the middle of some very hot and humid weather. Sunday we caught a break on the humidity and it was beautiful. Now its back. I decided that mid summer is my least favorite time to be at work, so next year I am going to take the first week of August off.

QOTD: I don't have to buy Madden right away this year since I have APF 2K8. I may pick it up much later on for the 360 or the Wii, if I pick up a Wii for Christmas. That was my plan if my kids wanted the Wii, but right now they don't.
# 7 SoMiss2000 @ 08/07/07 09:08 AM
Well, I shared with a few that my employer revealed to the world that it was in trouble last week. 7000 of my fellow employees lost their jobs last week. For now, i'm in the approx 750 (most of us are herein Texas) that will remain. We'll see how that works out. Management revealed the retention plan yesterday in terms as what they're going to pay us to stay instead of jumping ship. It's a very, very lucrative offer in terms of compensation but it does nothing for peace of mind. They finally filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy yesterday (reorganization) and the hearing is today in New York. We'll be looking for the bankruptcy to be approved along with our retention packages. My paycheck was direct deposited today, that's a blessing. Anyways, I'm on vacation for the rest of the week (weird, right?) but will be keeping in constant contact with my co-workers and spending time on monster.com. Gotta keep my options open. Other than that, I will continue to believe God that we all will be taken care of. The best hope is that another company buys us out within the next 6 months.

QOTD: 360 ONLY, would like Wii version also, but with everything going on at work, I'll be paying a few bills up just in case. I'll probably gamefly the Wii version.
# 8 JohnnytheSkin @ 08/07/07 10:17 AM
QOTD: Only the 360 Madden for me. While I'm sure it'll be fun on Wii, I just can't fathom spending the dough on the same game, just for a different system.
# 9 SportsAce @ 08/07/07 10:22 AM
QOTD: for the 360 and maybe later on for the psp.
# 10 Scott @ 08/07/07 10:45 AM
QOTD: 360 but probably not til around October or so.
# 11 ZM Punk @ 08/07/07 01:33 PM
QOTD- I will just be picking it up for the 360.