Woohoo! Passed test #5 of 7, in my quest to become MCSE 2003! At the rate I'm going, I could be certified by the end of the month!

I did it, I finally did it. I opened up the Wii last night and played some Wii Sports and Madden NFL 07. Nat had a blast playing golf, tennis and boxing, as I just watched. After she went to bed, I snuck in a few games of Madden. Wow, it's pretty damn cool. I'll try some Wii Sports tonight with her, but I might have to start up a season in Madden. Definitely more interested in the Wii version of Madden this year, but I will get it for the 360 as well. BTW, I turned off the Wii last night w/ the remote, no lights were on. I woke up this morning and the blue light from the disc tray was glowing, fading in and out. Kinda cool, but is this normal?

Loved Irvin's speech at the Hall of Fame, the game last night sucked though. At least football is just around the corner, can't wait until Thursday to watch the Boys beat up on the Colts.

Happy to see Bonds, A-Rod and Glavine do their thing over the weekend.

• QOTD: Bonds' homerun record, do you care?

madmastermind (39), MidniteMarauder (33), fully23 (31), Jeremy881 (26)

Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 08/06/07 08:59 AM
When the light is flashing, it means you have a message. Now you gotta post your Wii code!!! And the Wii is a 2 way street, so if you give your code, you have to enter their code too.

I'm getting both Madden's as well, I loved 07 on the Wii.

I am finally leaving the wonderful world of Time Warner Cable, and going to AT&T U-Verse. The Hall of Fame game ended my relationship with TWC once and for all.

QOTD - No, could care less, just want it over with so we can stop talking about it/hearing about it.

# 2 Steve_OS @ 08/06/07 09:05 AM
Where is my Wii code and what does it do for me?

Also, there was some sort of plastic CD looking device in the box, wtf is that thing?

I thought I read my message in my inbox last night, it said something about where I visited that day. I couldn't delete it, from what I could tell.

# 3 ExtremeGamer @ 08/06/07 09:10 AM
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Where is my Wii code and what does it do for me?

It allows you to get Mii's from other systems to your system in the parade.

The plastic disc attaches to the bottom of the stand to give it more stability.

I've never tried to delete the daily updates, so I don't know if you even can. You probably got a welcome message from Nintendo.

# 4 Pete1210 @ 08/06/07 09:14 AM
QOTD: Does anybody like Barry Bonds besides Barry Bonds?

# 5 Behindshadows @ 08/06/07 09:19 AM
QOTD - Barry who? I heard A-Rod hit 500 and made history...

no one cares about Bonds....

# 6 boomhauertjs @ 08/06/07 09:22 AM
Crazy busy weekend, but fun. My cousin's wedding was a lot of fun on Saturday. Yesterday, we picked up my wife's cousin's 8 year old daughter for the week. She loves video games, so we let her rent Shrek 3 for the 360. I also broke out my Cube from a long slumber and all 3 of us played some Mario Kart. She had a tough time getting to sleep (a little scared about a new place), but it should be a fun week. Taking her to Dave and Buster's tonight which I'm sure she'll love.

QOTD: Hank will always be the home run champ to me (until A-Rod passes 755). Read his book "I Had a Hammer". It's amazing what he went through and only because of his skin color. Bonds deserves all the negativity since he brought it on himself by using 'roids and being an "earmuffs".

# 7 boomhauertjs @ 08/06/07 09:52 AM
That article on the hyphenated names reminded me of a couple I knew in college whose last names were Haas and Crabbs. When they got married, the announcement said "Haas-Crabbs". A friend of mine sent it into Jay Leno's Headlines, but I don't know if it made the show.

# 8 JohnnytheSkin @ 08/06/07 10:11 AM
QOTD: I don't really care as the record is obviously chemically aided, so Hammerin' Hank will still be the "true" home run king. That being said, I'll probably tune into his at-bats...it'll be unavoidable.