Other Stuff...

Tons of cleanup, tons of studying and actually had tons of gaming this past weekend. Mostly APF 2K8 w/ just a smidge of NCAA Football 08 mixed in between. Found a water leak in the basement while cleaning it up, so I need to get that patched up ASAP. Other than that, jeez...I sure have a lot of JUNK!

• QOTD: How was your weekend?

Deuce002, Aerodynamics (43), Gilby (31), Flesheater (24), JoeMimic (23), {SAC-1} (15)

Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 07/30/07 08:58 AM
I finished my kitchen remodel!!!! It looks awesome if I do say so myself, but now I'm at work, and I'm BEAT.

# 2 Pete1210 @ 07/30/07 09:06 AM
QOTD: A good weekend. Got some work done outside at home and helped my Dad out on Saturday. Sunday it rained so I got to play a lot of APF 2K8, trying to figure out the roster I want to bring into league play.

# 3 boomhauertjs @ 07/30/07 09:18 AM
EG, congrats on finishing the kitchen work. We are still waiting to get our floor done.

QOTD: Pretty good. I finally joined next-gen! On Saturday, I took my Transformer collection to a used toy store, hoping to get $500 (most of which was going towards the purchase of a 360). The guy looked at my collection and offered $250 for the whole thing. I was really disappointed and told him no thanks. I went home and started putting them on eBay. Within a couple of hours I had made $300 in sales.
On Sunday, the first Best Buy I went to was out of 360's (but they had Wii's-there was a line of people waiting to get in when it opened). Luckily, the 2nd Best Buy had one (and a couple of Wii's left). The cashier was surprised I wasn't buying a Wii, but I told her this is what I wanted.
Enough rambling. Add me to your friends list and once I get some games (still got more Transformers to sell), we can play.

# 4 Scott @ 07/30/07 09:21 AM
QOTD: This weekend was great...Spent it all with the girlfriend and saw I Know Pronounce You Chuck & Larry and The Simpsons, plus spent about $300 on clothes for school..

# 5 The GIGGAS @ 07/30/07 09:46 AM
I spent all weekend playing Pokemon Pearl and staying up way too late.

Right now... I woke up at 4 PM yesterday (as shown by a gaffe about a Babe Forum) and I'm still up. I'm hoping to last until RAW tonight... if I go to bed right after that... I'll have a decent sleep schedule again.

I've got to move back into my dorm on Wednesday the 15th I believe because I'm a TA, so I need to hurry into this schedule thing.

# 6 Behindshadows @ 07/30/07 10:04 AM
QOTD - Great!!!! Got to see Simpsons Movie.

Cleaned up the House. Edited more faces and accessories on CH 2k7.

Overall greatness..

# 7 JohnnytheSkin @ 07/30/07 10:12 AM
QOTD: Spent a lot of it weeding our lawn! We live in an area of new construction so any time a gust of wind hits we get scattered with weeds from the empty lots.

We also went to our favorite Thai/Vietnamese restaurant...it's becoming a weekly tradition!

# 8 The GIGGAS @ 07/30/07 10:17 AM
Johnny.

Pokemon.

Get it.

# 9 MachoMyers @ 07/30/07 11:09 AM
QOTD:
I worked all weekend and to make matters worse I ran a combined 19 miles on Saturday and Sunday for my marathon training (Philly in November).

My weekend starts today and I plan on going to see at least one movie, playing vids, and scooping up 300 tomorrow.

# 10 Acid @ 07/30/07 12:46 PM
My weekend was cool, I got to hang out with my best friend a lot before he leaves for Mexico today to play soccer for Pachuca.

# 11 MattG @ 07/30/07 05:03 PM
I worked 10 hours overtime on Saturday night...but for what they pay me per hour I'm sure not complaining.

Sunday I played Sim City 4 all day long, worked out, and just relaxed. It's a strange world when you are suddenly single after being in a relationship for almost 2 years...especially when she lived with me. Sometimes it's just too quiet around here...