Other Stuff...

Blah, too busy today!

• QOTD: Are you a single player or multiplayer gamer?

thekobe (23), GeePee20 (20)

Member Comments
# 1 boomhauertjs @ 07/25/07 09:37 AM
Looks like the 360 price drop rumors are gaining some legs...just in time since it looks like I'll be buying one in August.

QOTD: I have to say multiplayer. I almost always enjoy the online multiplayer of FPS's and sports games more often than singleplayer.

# 2 nyisles16 @ 07/25/07 09:46 AM
QOTD.. I would say for sports games, mainly a single player unless in a league or just a quick game... for FPS's and other games, just the opposite - a multiplayer

# 3 Easton @ 07/25/07 09:56 AM
I think I'm coming down with the flu or something. Missed work yesterday, but was feeling much better yesterday afternoon, so, being the genius that I am, I decided I could play softball at 6:30, then play hockey at 9:15. Yeah, not such a good idea, I'm miserable at work today. Oh well, my own ******* fault! But hey, we did win in both!

After reading the Tiger Woods 08 previews, I can't wait! Should finally get my HDTV to go along with the PS3 next month, so I can finally see these games in all their glory!

QOTD: Both. Console usually single player, I can't really get into online for some reason. PC games I'll play multiplayer as much as I can, though.

# 4 JohnnytheSkin @ 07/25/07 10:46 AM
QOTD: Both...I play a lot of RPG's and platformer/adventure games for single player, and then the Clancy shooters and sports it's multiplayer only. I'll rarely touch the single player mode on games I play online.

# 5 Pete1210 @ 07/25/07 11:03 AM
QOTD: Both. Sports games mostly online. Shooters I'll play through singleplayer and online.

# 6 MachoMyers @ 07/25/07 11:13 AM
QOTD: Almost exclusively offline. Shooters are really the exception but I hate sports games online.

# 7 Behindshadows @ 07/25/07 11:22 AM
QOTD - Both....I enjoy multiplayer more. But right now my 360 isn't online as much...so single player for now.

# 8 aukevin @ 07/25/07 11:50 AM
QOTD: I'm definitely a single player guy. I enjoy playing with other people a lot, but mainly when they are at the house. I just can't organize my time well enough to really set up a time online to meet someone.