Other Stuff...

Well, I have test #4 out of 7 scheduled for this Saturday. So, I'm cramming this whole week. A little nervous about this one, since it deals with a lot of technical aspects I haven't had hands on experience with. We'll see how it goes.

We had a record breaking 765 users online last night and I have a feeling, if the server doesn't crash, we'll break that record at some point today/tonight. Can't wait to get on the new server.

• QOTD: So, did you pick up both football games or are you sticking with just one for now?

james gray (39), sjj2xs (38), mastajim0520 (28), wsyanks826 (19), X PLAY3R X (19)

Member Comments
# 1 Rainey @ 07/17/07 08:43 AM
I'm picking both up.

# 2 boomhauertjs @ 07/17/07 08:49 AM
Good luck and study hard Steve.

Busy at work. Went through and organized my Transformers last night. Most were in pretty good shape - a few parts missing here or there and the stickers are starting to peel off. Now to find a buyer(s).

QOTD: Neither. Too early for football for me. I'm waiting for Madden, probably on the Xbox, but maybe on 360 if I can make fat cash from the Transformer sales and there is a price drop by MS.

# 3 MNOFSTEEL34 @ 07/17/07 08:50 AM
i picked up ncaa 2008 at midnight last nite....at walmart, but all-pro they didn't have!!

# 4 Sancheezy @ 07/17/07 09:08 AM
I picked up Ncaa last night, I think im holding off of All Pro, my wife wants to get a wii. My brother got one for his daughter and the whole fam loved it

# 5 pb4201 @ 07/17/07 09:43 AM
picking up ncaa today at lunch at circuit city...gameflying all pro then if its good i'll just go ahead and buy it...madden gameflying cant get into a game with only a radio announcer!

# 6 racerx @ 07/17/07 09:49 AM
Going to Gamestop after work today to pickup my Preorder of NCAA 08 for now. I might have the itch later on for AP2k8 but NCAA 08 for now then Madden on Aug 14.

# 7 TheGamingChef @ 07/17/07 10:06 AM
Only NCAA for me... I'm still on the old-gen. If I had a 360, I *might* get APF. I love the 2K engine but no Franchise Mode is killing me.

# 8 JohnnytheSkin @ 07/17/07 10:17 AM
Oh I wish I were a mod this week...you guys must be locking threads and banning users every couple of minutes!

QOTD: I'm heading out to pick up just NCAA in an hour. If folks are playing a lot of APF online in a week or two, I'll probably buy that game as well. I just don't want to buy a reasonably shallow single player football game otherwise, since I won't play it more then a few times w/o online.

# 9 Steve_OS @ 07/17/07 10:26 AM
Originally Posted by boomhauertjs
Good luck and study hard Steve.

Thanks bro!

Man, it'd be nice if you could sell enough for a 360 huh? Good luck man!

# 10 funky_chicken @ 07/17/07 10:40 AM
QOTD - Will be picking up my copy of APF 2K8 today. I will also be getting Madden in August. Don't know how much I will get to play APF today since I have to work until 11pm.

# 11 The GIGGAS @ 07/17/07 11:00 AM
I've had NCAA since Friday, and picking up APF today. Cannot WAIT.

# 12 elTodd @ 07/17/07 11:20 AM
Steve, good luck on your tests. I hope you do well.

QOTD: Just picked up NCAA from EB this morning. Hopefully I can pick up All-Pro this afternoon.

# 13 ZM Punk @ 07/17/07 03:48 PM
QOTD- Picked up NCAA last night. Don't think I will be picking up APF though.

# 14 Pete1210 @ 07/17/07 07:53 PM
QOTD: Just APF 2K8 for me. I need that game becasue our 2K5 league will be moving over. I usually stick with one game per sport, otherwise it gets too much with all the different controls.

# 15 Behindshadows @ 07/17/07 11:42 PM
QOTD - Got both!!!

The Demo of NCAA Sucked, but the final product is extremely nice, loving it alot.

I picked up APF today. And so far, I'm loving it alot. I took alot of time creating my team, and I've actually completely recreated the Dallas Cowboys, even though I had to CAP Michael Irvin, in which I made him look almost exactly like him. Except no facial hair. There wasn't an option for it.

NCAA will get played more later, right now, I'm seriously playing APF and loving it, the detail to the stadiums and players animations is nice. So far I have 6 achievements for it. The stride rite long yard achievement was nice. When I did a play that was from my 5 yard line to a touchdown. Nice....

So far NCAA and APF both look like worthy purchases, I can't complain.