01:27 AM - July 13, 2007 by hdaniel1
IGN has posted the following:
- Nitrobike Screenshots (Wii)
- Cruis'n Preview (Wii)
"Cruis'n will bring the franchise to extreme new levels with a new stunt system. You can launch off of hills and bumps, and you can also use other cars (depending on how you hit them, as most often you'll crash into them or traffic-check them off the road) to launch off into the air."
- E3 2007: Need for Speed ProStreet Hands On Preview (PS3, 360, PC)
"One of the other new additions to the Need for Speed franchise (it's also in NASCAR this year) is smoke technology that allows for some beautiful tire smoke when peeling out or drifting. It's really thick smoke that's going to cause problems for other drivers so EA is expecting a lot of players will end up using the smoke as a weapon in drift races where squealing around a corner might be the perfect opportunity to offer up a smoke screen to players behind."
- E3 2007: High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition Hands On Preview (PS3)
"Up to six players can play online, a number somewhat dictated by the amount of onscreen space the development team wanted to sacrifice for inset video images. Game types include Texas Hold-Em, Super Hold-Em, Bilkabong, Shanghai, and Tahoe."
- Nitrobike E3 2007 Trailer (Wii)
- Madden NFL 08 Screenshots (Wii)
- FIFA Soccer 08 Screenshots (Wii)
- Top Spin 3 Screenshots (PS3)