05:14 PM - July 11, 2007 by ExtremeGamer
So all 3 companies have had their press conferences and for me, it's either Sony or Nintendo that had the best one. Sony really showed what it has, when it had to. Unfortunately, most of the titles are coming in 2008. Should be a great time to be a gamer though. A ton of links coming with all the news, here we go!
- Unreal Tournament exclusive to the PS3
- Killzone 2 footage!
- Super Mario Galaxy coming November 12th
- Scene It?
- Mario Kart coming to Wii and will be online
- Kojima done with Metal Gear
- Wii Zapper coming
- Mass Effect looks incredible!
- Halo Wars gameplay video
- Mario Party DS screens
- New PSP in September
- NCSoft Exclusive to Sony
- Call of Duty 4 exclusive 360 Beta
- Get fit, with Wii Fit
- Resident Evil 5 Trailer
- Guitar Hero 3 Screenshots