Other Stuff...

Well, Verizon finally came an hour and a half late yesterday to deliver my FIOS. I couldn't download the NCAA Football 08 demo, because for some strange reason, my DSL router would only give my PC an IP, it wouldn't give my 360 one. So I was screwed. After Verizon left and I tested out a few things, All Pro Football 2K8 arrived. Q&A coming soon.

• QOTD: What is your order of preference for the upcoming football games?

chibulls84, Gwiz007baller (45), JuicedOrc (38), Muzyk23 (27), tyrell98 (25)

Member Comments
# 1 boomhauertjs @ 07/11/07 09:16 AM
Saw Transformers last night. AWESOME. This old-school fan was very happy with the way the Transformers were portrayed. I'm disappointed the game was released on every console except the two I have (Xbox and Cube). Can't wait for the sequels.

E3 has been disappointing so far. No 360 price cut, no NBA 2k8 news, and much less news than past E3's.

QOTD: Madden's the only one I'm going to get. I would likely buy NCAA before AP2k8.

# 2 WolverineChamp @ 07/11/07 09:51 AM
QOTD - ncaa is probably the only one i'll buy, but im interested to check out ap2k8, madden will have to wait.

# 3 JohnnytheSkin @ 07/11/07 10:31 AM
QOTD: NCAA -> Madden -> APF (though I'm currently not planning on buying it).

# 4 The GIGGAS @ 07/11/07 10:33 AM
NCAA and APF

(huge *** gap)

Madden

Although Madden did look good at E3... very smooth.

# 5 MachoMyers @ 07/11/07 10:37 AM
I saw Transformers last night also, pretty freakin awesome. Have to say the best special effects I've ever seen. I did, however, miss some of the voices from the original Transformers cartoon/movie.

I pre purchased Halo 3 last night with the trade in deal at Blockbuster. The manager wasn't there and the night crew didn't know how to punch it in so I just left my traded in games and my blockbuster card with them, letting them know to do just do it and I would pick up my card tomorrow (today). By the time I got home there was a message on my phone telling me it all went through. So I got that going for me...which is nice.

QOTD:
Definatley NCAA #1. I'm very interested in APF and sort of keeping my eye on Madden.

# 6 aukevin @ 07/11/07 10:37 AM
QOTD: I know I'll buy NCAA. I will probably buy Madden around October or so, I don't need it right away. I might rent APF but I don't have any interest in it while I have NCAA and Madden during the real football season.

# 7 funky_chicken @ 07/11/07 10:54 AM
QOTD - I am most excited about APF followed by Madden. Those are the 2 games I will be getting.

# 8 mgoblue @ 07/11/07 01:53 PM
NCAA by far...then kinda Madden and APF. I never get hyped about the pro games, but NCAA owns me.

Luckily i've got other things on my mind, so I haven't really even been thinking about the NCAA release. The demo was taking forever to DL for me last night, so I'm just gonna skip it and pick the game up Tuesday.

# 9 Pete1210 @ 07/11/07 01:55 PM
QOTD: I'm only interested in APF 2K8 right now.

# 10 iowaboy85 @ 07/11/07 02:15 PM
NCAA by far. ill pick up madden, but wont be itchin like i am now for ncaa. as for APF2K8 i could care less. most likely wont even rent it.

# 11 ZM Punk @ 07/11/07 02:21 PM
QOTD- Will definitely be picking up NCAA and Madden on release day. As for All Pro Football, I will kind of wait on some impressions and then make my decision after that.

# 12 Behindshadows @ 07/12/07 12:22 AM
QOTD - Just All-Pro Football, after playing the demo, I'm not liking NCAA 08 anymore....