Other Stuff...

Getting my FIOS installed today, so I probably won't be around too much this morning and afternoon. Can't wait! 30 MB d/l and 2 MB u/l. w00t!

• QOTD: Which is the better buy? PS3, 360 or Wii?

shon (34), elicoleman (22), nickutz (20)

Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 07/10/07 06:11 AM
QOTD - Wii, 360, then PS3. The Wii, for the fun factor alone.
# 2 boomhauertjs @ 07/10/07 07:24 AM
Have you noticed that there a bunch of articles about a possible 360 price cut, yet they all cite the same analyst? I'm not so confident about a price cut, especially after reading MS's response to the PS3 cut.

Going to see Transformers tonight!

QOTD: I don't know. I'm actually trying to figure this out. I'm going to get a new system this fall and I'm still trying to decide which one. I keep going between the Wii and the 360. I'd probably have more fun with the Wii with the wife and friends, but the 360 has so many good games.
# 3 Pete1210 @ 07/10/07 08:07 AM
We're in the middle of a mini heat wave here. Being outside in the sun and pool has me too tired to game later at night. Except for earlier in the evening my son and I have been playing Lego Star Wars.

QOTD: It depends on your situation. I like playing with friends online so the 360 is the best value for me.
# 4 MachoMyers @ 07/10/07 08:32 AM
Transformers tonight BOOOOY!

QOTD: I honestly believe the 360 gives you the most bang for your buck.
# 5 TheGamingChef @ 07/10/07 09:39 AM
Have my physical today. I hate those.

QOTD: I would say the Wii and 360, for different reasons.
# 6 JohnnytheSkin @ 07/10/07 10:26 AM
QOTD: For reliability, the PS3. Library of games and online component, 360. For sheer fun and "magic, the Wii. I guess the best bet is the 360 overall, but after my system died two weeks back, I've been attuned to every creak, noise, whir, etc. coming from my white box waiting for it to die again (which is an inevitability, not a worse case scenario).
# 7 The GIGGAS @ 07/10/07 10:51 AM
# 8 ZM Punk @ 07/10/07 11:29 AM
QOTD- Gotta say 360 because of the wider selection of games.
# 9 WolverineChamp @ 07/10/07 11:33 AM