Other Stuff...

Me and Natalie played with one of these X copters for quite some time last night. She is actually pretty good with it, making the copter go up to the ceiling, holding it in position before actually hitting it, then bringing it back down for a soft landing. It's a little quirky on the controls side of things, but it is fairly entertaining and she seems to love it. We might end up taking it outside later this afternoon to see how well it does outside. I might have to get one for myself, lol.

I'm a bit tight and sore this morning after changing up my workout routine. Thanks Badboy49er! Basically, instead of getting 2 sets of 10 in my routines, I'm switching it up to 3 sets of 6 to 8 w/ heavier weights. I definitely felt it yesterday and am feeling it today, it's a good change of pace, for sure.

• QOTD: What is it about the upcoming football games that have raised your eyebrows?

Scoop_Brady, QBSneak (41), ehh (25), ThaFranchise_10 (23), NHLFlyers7 (22)

Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 06/26/07 08:36 AM
What up!?

QOTD - Nothing in particular, just excited to have NCAA back, one of my fav games every year. Looking forward to giving APF a shot, but I've never been a big fan of 2K football. Game intrigues me though.

# 2 TJdaSportsGuy @ 06/26/07 08:41 AM
What's up?

The Chris Benoit story sickens me. That guy was one of my favorites. WAS one of my favorites. But if what they are saying is true, that's no longer the case. Very very sad.

QOTD:

To me, the fact that EA has gone 60 fps for both Madden and NCAA has me excited. I never realized how much better a game could be when running at that speed until I spent extended time with MLB 07: The Show. That game is just so damned smooth. Hopefully, Madden and NCAA have the same feel.

Oh yeah...and the fact that All Pro 2K8 has Thurman Thomas? You could say an eyebrow or two was raised from excitement there.

# 3 boomhauertjs @ 06/26/07 08:49 AM
QOTD: I'm curious to hear what they've done with the Xbox version of Madden since I won't be getting a 360 for awhile. Is it going to have at least some of the new features or is it going to be just a roster update?

# 4 JohnnytheSkin @ 06/26/07 10:33 AM
QOTD: The good, Madden looks like it's improved the gameplay and I'm really digging the new recruiting dynamic in NCAA (though I hate having to wait while so many here find the game early! ). The bad, the technicolor photos of APF and the fact that I would have to put up with arcadey over-the-top unis and stadiums in order to relive the Elway and Atwater days!

# 5 aukevin @ 06/26/07 10:38 AM
QOTD: The main thing that has me excited about NCAA this year is that I will have a PS3 to play it on I'm also looking forward to the Campus Legend thing for this year.

# 6 SportsAce @ 06/26/07 11:07 AM
Originally Posted by aukevin
I'm really looking forward to it on my 360 for the first time.

# 7 windseer90 @ 06/26/07 04:09 PM
QOTD: For NCAA 08, its definatly the recruiting.

# 8 ZM Punk @ 06/26/07 04:25 PM
QOTD- The new recruiting system in NCAA has me very excited. If what they are saying is actually true and everything works correctly, this has to me the most realistic recruiting ever in a sports game.

# 9 Behindshadows @ 06/26/07 05:18 PM
QOTD - I just can't wait to play NCAA 08 it looks great compared to last years. And the ESPN replay save feature is great.

Also APF 2k8, man I can't wait to move the new running back. Looks like they've made the running game alot more responsive...Can't wait....also did I mention legends and a good CAP feature.

# 10 Pete1210 @ 06/26/07 08:47 PM
QOTD: I am still playing in an NFL 2K5 league that has been running consecutive seasons since that game released. So I am most excited about our league moving over to APF 2K8 and interested to see how the draft will work for the league.