Home
News Post

I'm going back to the old way of doing the news. As I find it, I'll post it, instead of just posting it all in one fell swoop. You'll see updates from me and HD throughout the day and evening hours. Of course HD is on vacation, so I'll do what I can. Love the idea? Hate it? Let me know.


Other Stuff...

Well, the keyboard and mouse for my Mac never showed up over the weekend, so I'm hoping it comes in today. Of course, that probably means I won't have time to set it up until this weekend. I've been quite lazy lately and this past weekend was no execption. I have to get these damn knobs on the kitchen cabinets before wifee goes ballistic on me.

Had a pretty relaxing Father's Day, just played some basketball at the gym, studied and watched Tiger lose.

What's up with you? Have a good Father's Day weekend?
  • QOTD: Do you root for Tiger Woods to win or lose?


Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

mark_ (27), ps2sportgamer (19), theghost010305 (19), jhaunki (18)

Member Comments
# 1 RockyTop1 @ 06/18/07 09:17 AM
QOTD: I generally root for him to win, but I always root for him to be involved in Sunday drama. It seems to me that anything in the final round with him involved is about 137 times more exciting than when he's not. I love golf, been playing since I was 8. I would watch regardless, but he adds a whole new level of excitement IMO.
 
# 2 boomhauertjs @ 06/18/07 09:21 AM
I kinda like posting all at once, but whatever works better for you.

Weekend was pretty good until Sunday night. Found out my best friend is having his bachelor party in Vegas in August which means the funds I was setting aside for a 360 are paying for my trip. Looks like I'll have to wait until my birthday in October, or worse, Christmas to go next-gen.
Then there was blood in our cats' litter boxes. My wife took a "sample" to the vet this morning. Hopefully, nothing too serious.
I bought Black for the Xbox (for $10). It's got some of the best graphics and sound for an Xbox game. The gameplay is alright (a little repetitive). It's too bad there's no multiplayer or I think this would've been a much more popular game.

QOTD: Don't really care about golf.
 
# 3 JohnnytheSkin @ 06/18/07 09:25 AM
QOTD: I'm like Tony Kornheiser in that I usually take "the field" in tournaments with Tiger Woods. While he's the greatest golfer of our time, I still find it hard to fathom that one guy can be so dominant and be the favorite time in and time out. The odds are against him, and so I take the odds!
 
# 4 Pete1210 @ 06/18/07 09:38 AM
I worked on opening the pool Friday evening and Saturday morning. It's an 18 foot round, above ground. Just in time for a heat wave that started this weekend. Saturday afternoon I went out with my Dad to help him shop for a new TV. Sunday I did some yard work in the morning and relaxed in the afternoon.

QOTD: I don't watch much golf, but I like Tiger Woods.
 
# 5 nyisles16 @ 06/18/07 09:43 AM
ugh... where do I start? my brother's wedding turned into the ultimate disaster for me... let's just say that my g/f, once the love of my life, succeeded in making me upset, & also irking my parents in one fell swoop.. It was sooo bad that right now we aren't on speaking terms... Oh well...


QOTD.. I actually was interested in seeing if "TW" had it in him to come back & take the title..
 
# 6 Steve_OS @ 06/18/07 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomhauertjs
I kinda like posting all at once, but whatever works better for you.

Weekend was pretty good until Sunday night. Found out my best friend is having his bachelor party in Vegas in August which means the funds I was setting aside for a 360 are paying for my trip. Looks like I'll have to wait until my birthday in October, or worse, Christmas to go next-gen.
Then there was blood in our cats' litter boxes. My wife took a "sample" to the vet this morning. Hopefully, nothing too serious.
I bought Black for the Xbox (for $10). It's got some of the best graphics and sound for an Xbox game. The gameplay is alright (a little repetitive). It's too bad there's no multiplayer or I think this would've been a much more popular game.

QOTD: Don't really care about golf.
Hope your cat is OK bro. What does it usually mean when there is blood in the litter box?
 
# 7 Steve_OS @ 06/18/07 10:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyisles16
ugh... where do I start? my brother's wedding turned into the ultimate disaster for me... let's just say that my g/f, once the love of my life, succeeded in making me upset, & also irking my parents in one fell swoop.. It was sooo bad that right now we aren't on speaking terms... Oh well...


QOTD.. I actually was interested in seeing if "TW" had it in him to come back & take the title..
Oh man, it must have been really bad. Sorry to hear bro, hopefully things will work out.
 
# 8 boomhauertjs @ 06/18/07 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Hope your cat is OK bro. What does it usually mean when there is blood in the litter box?
Thanks Steve. I checked on the net and it could be any number of things (worms, ate something sharp, some other disease, or nothing at all). Knowing this cat and her propensity for getting into stuff, I'm wondering if it was something she ate. The test results should be back later today or tomorrow.
 
# 9 Steve_OS @ 06/18/07 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomhauertjs
Thanks Steve. I checked on the net and it could be any number of things (worms, ate something sharp, some other disease, or nothing at all). Knowing this cat and her propensity for getting into stuff, I'm wondering if it was something she ate. The test results should be back later today or tomorrow.
Ugh, well hopefully it's nothing serious. Make sure you post the results!
 
# 10 SportsAce @ 06/18/07 11:51 AM
I usually always root for Tiger to win.
 
# 11 JohnnytheSkin @ 06/18/07 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyisles16
ugh... where do I start? my brother's wedding turned into the ultimate disaster for me... let's just say that my g/f, once the love of my life, succeeded in making me upset, & also irking my parents in one fell swoop.. It was sooo bad that right now we aren't on speaking terms... Oh well...
That's some tough news nyisles, hope things work themselves out!

I can see why you had the need to "shoot something" the other night!
 
# 12 nyisles16 @ 06/19/07 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnytheSkin
That's some tough news nyisles, hope things work themselves out!

I can see why you had the need to "shoot something" the other night!
thanks.. irks me too because she just sorta snapped that day.. What really "sticks in my craw" as it where, was the last comments she said to me the next day.... "So I see what you people are really like" (meaning my family & I).. Still haven't spoken in 2 1/2 days, but I am not making the call..

Hence also why I sorta "bailed" out in GRAW too.. I just didn't have the heart to play..
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.