Konami Address PES6 Issues (360)

Boomtown has the scoop.
"Fear not, Pro Evolution players, help is at hand. Konami has announced that it is aware that some Pro Evolution Soccer 6 players are experiencing problems playing the football game The problem comes when online game sessions are halted leaving players high and dry. Konami says it is working with Microsoft to resolve the issue and will post more news once a fix is released."

Forza Motorsport 2 Screenshots (360)

Fragland has posted some screenshots of Forza Motorsport 2.
"To raise the interests a bit, Microsoft released some new images of the game, just to let us get a feel of what you'll be able to do with the paint options of this new X360 racer."

NASCAR 2008: Chase for the Cup Screenshots (360)

Boomtown has posted some screenshots of NASCAR 2008: Chase for the Cup.

Juiced 2 Screenshots (PS3, 360)

Playsyde and Xboxyde have both posted some Juiced 2 screenshots.
"THQ releases three new images of Juiced 2. The graphics are definitely better than before, but there's something weird about the overall look. Anyway, we can't wait to see this new build running in video."

Other Stuff...

Billups, Billups, Billups. Where did he go in the second half, what was he thinking? He played like a rookie, I was so pissed. Things will be OK in Motown, but Clevelands defense has him playing off his game. He looks lost sometimes and it's frustrating to watch. Huge shots from Bron last night in a well deserved victory for the Cavs. Best out of 3 baby!

• QOTD: What game(s) are you currently playing?

sirjam (33), jribz (32), BillyBeaneBall (31), ISiddiqui (27)

Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 05/30/07 08:29 AM
Cavs in 6

I posted 2 pics and a video from my Indy 500 trip on my blog. Shameless plug again

QOTD - MLB The Show (PS3), Calling All Cars (PS3), Mortal Kombat Armageddon (Wii), Madden 07 (360) and tonight, Forza 2 (360)
# 2 TJdaSportsGuy @ 05/30/07 08:35 AM

Ever since I picked up my PS3, I've been a MLB: The Show gamer exclusively. It's either been that or OOTP with the online league I'm in. Go Denver Bulls!!
# 3 boomhauertjs @ 05/30/07 08:50 AM
Feeling good this morning after a big Cavs win. Barkley said it best "We should be talking about a Cavs sweep. They've outplayed Detroit in all 4 games".

QOTD: While contemplating a 360 purchase and watching the Cavs, I haven't been gaming too much, but when I have, I've been playing Battlefield 2. I'll also play an occasional game of High Heat 2004 on my laptop when I'm in a baseball mood.
# 4 Easton @ 05/30/07 09:00 AM
Yet another softball game rained out last night. We're supposed to make it up (last game of the season) on Saturday, so we'll see. Tonight is round 2 in my hockey league playoffs.

QOTD: MLB 07 The Show (PS3) and some Medieval: Total War 2 (PC)
# 5 Eton Rifles @ 05/30/07 09:21 AM
im playing MLB the show(ps3), GRAW(360), lil' bit of R6VEGAS(360)
# 6 aukevin @ 05/30/07 09:23 AM
QOTD: I'm playing MLB The Show (PS2) pretty exclusively right now that I've finished up Super Paper Mario. I still play SSX Blur on the Wii and some VC games a couple times a week though.
# 7 Pete1210 @ 05/30/07 09:44 AM
QOTD: RB6:Vegas, GRAW2, COD2 and NBA 2K7
# 8 DiceMan @ 05/30/07 10:30 AM
QOTD: MLB 2k7, RB6 Vegas, picked up Oblivion for the first time in months yesterday.
# 9 Gary Armida @ 05/30/07 11:43 AM
The Show has completely taken over my gaming life on the PS3. My 360 is collecting dust right now.
# 10 JohnnytheSkin @ 05/30/07 02:02 PM
I just sent that Father's Day Xbox contest link to my wife...here's hoping I win! I really don't want to buy that HD-DVD drive, so receiving it as a prize would be grand!

QOTD: Going to try Forza this afternoon, and I'm still playing GRAW2, RB6, MLB, NCAA '07 (still laggy online, even with only a dozen or so folks playing), and I'm one dungeon away from FINALLY beating DQVIII.
# 11 ZM Punk @ 05/30/07 02:08 PM
QOTD: Right now playing MLB 2k7 and Crackdown.