Tecmo Bowl Tease Trailer (?)

Kotaku has posted a tease trailer for Tecmo Bowl.
"First a teasing announcement, now a teasing trailer. Is this what the world's come to? Teasing for previews? Ack. Still, 1993 was a good time, as was Tecmo Bowl, so if you were alive and self-aware at that stage, let's sit back and remember. Oh, and also remember not to game with popcorn on your lap. It's messy!"

Rockstar's Midnight Club Going Nex-Gen

DarkZero has the scoop.
"Rockstar Games have today announced that they will be releasing a fourth instalment of its Midnight Club franchise under the name of Midnight Club: Los Angeles on 360 and PS3 in early 2008. The game will once again be developed by Rockstar San Diego, who have also worked on previous instalments of the now long running series. The series focuses on competitive street racing and the import scene, with many ideas influenced by The Fast and the Furious movies. If you never picked Midnight Club up before it might interest you that Rockstar San Diego also worked on Midtown Madness and Midtown Madness 2 which were also great racers in their own right so it might be worth getting excited for the game this time!"

Ultimate Duck Hunting Coming in July (Wii)

GamingGroove has the scoop.
"Ultimate Duck Hunting features four modes of play: Single Hunt where you score points by shooting a required number of ducks, Career Mode in which you hunt over several seasons, create your own hunter and dog, and improve your dog by earning points, Multi-player Mode where two players compete head-to-head on a split screen, and Training Mode, a mini-game for training your dog."

Other Stuff...

Oh wow, I think Ben Gordon just made another jumper. No, make that 2 jumpers...wait...I had to turn off the game early in the 4th, pitiful performance at home nonetheless, for the Stones. I think they'll bounce back in Chicago, but if it goes Game 7, that is a TON of pressure on the Pistons, IMHO. Will they collapse? I don't think so, but you never know.

I'll be grabbing my copy of MLB 07 The Show at around lunch time today and just browse the manual, as I wait to get off work. As soon as I get home, I need to download the Halo 3 demo and and pop the game into the PS3. Review scores for The Show are not favorable, but from reading the impressions in our Forums, those sites didn't play the game all that much, shocker.

• Q'sOTD: Getting The Show today? What about the Halo 3 demo, excited?

ThaBlazer, FrankLampard, lexman (39), twinswinagain (29), hvegasooner (25), Klue516 (23)

Member Comments
# 1 RockyTop1 @ 05/16/07 08:00 AM
QOTD: My preorder of the show will be in sometime this "afternoon" according to the recording. If it's there on my lunch break then I'll pick it up, if not oh well. As for the Halo 3 beta......
# 2 Steve_OS @ 05/16/07 08:05 AM
I preordered at an EB Games next to my house. If I go to another EB, near my office, will they accept that I preordered at another EB or do I have to go to the same EB I preordered from?
# 3 GP Mercy @ 05/16/07 08:08 AM
QOTD: Getting the Show around lunch, and Halo isn't my type of game.
# 4 ExtremeGamer @ 05/16/07 08:22 AM
What up?

Yeah, I'm picking up The Show in about 90 minutes and going home for the day. I'll get around to Halo 3 later tonight, not that excited for it, as I wasn't a big fan of Halo 2 online. I still want to check it out though.
# 5 ExtremeGamer @ 05/16/07 08:23 AM
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
They used to if you knew them, but probably not. They have to call the other store and get the credit info and enter it into their system.
# 6 TJdaSportsGuy @ 05/16/07 08:47 AM

I don't have a PS3, but I'm jealous of those who do and will be able to play the Show. I stand by what I said months ago though, I'm not paying $600 for a console just to play one game, and other than the Show, there's nothing else that the PS3 has and the 360 doesn't that really grabs me.

As for the Halo 3 beta, I have no idea why I'm excited about it but I am. I hardly played Halo 2, mostly because I sucked at it. I think Gears of War, Rainbow 6, and other shooters though have gotten me hooked on the genre, so yeah, I'm excited to try it out.
# 7 Pete1210 @ 05/16/07 08:56 AM
QOTD: No PS3 here either, so no Show. I like Halo but I'm not that crazy about it, so I didn't go for the Beta. I do have the full Halo 3 game pre-ordered though.
# 8 Eton Rifles @ 05/16/07 09:03 AM
Yes, I will be getting the Show. No, I will not be playing the Beta because I really are not a Halo fan. I prefer more realalistic shooters like Rainbow 6 and Graw