Football Manager 2007 Pictures and Themes (360)

According to Major Nelson, there are a ton of Football Manager 2007 pictures and themes available on the Marketplace.
"A whole bunch of new ‘Football Manager 2007’ Pictures and themes have just been released. Too much for me to use the usual format for posting it, so I will do in in list format."

New Gran Turismo Video On May 4 (PS3)

PSX Extreme has the scoop.
"If you visit Sony's "semi-official" blog, ThreeSpeech, you'll notice they've announced a brand new video that will hit the PlayStation Store on May 4. There is virtually no information about the video, but hey, it's a new Gran Turismo video! What more information do you really need to be excited? However, there is one curious little tidbit in the post:

"It’s also worth keeping an eye on www.granturismoworld.com, for future announcements."

Sports Tech Firm Puts a "Coach on the Couch"

Next Generation has posted an article entitled, Sports Tech Firm Puts a "Coach on the Couch".
"A new agreement between EA Sports and sports tech firm XOS Technologies will “put the coach on the couch” alongside athletes who play customized versions of Madden NFL, XOS told Next-Gen today."

Future NFL Stars Talk Video Games

Switched has posted an article entitled, Future NFL Stars Talk Video Games.
"Video game giant EA was in New York during the NFL Draft to celebrate the not-so-coincidentally-timed announcements of its 'Madden 08' and 'NCAA Football 08' cover athletes. Titans chucker Vince Young will ham it up on the 'Madden' cover when it's released in August, but college honors went to Boise State QB, Jared Zabransky. We caught up with Zabransky, as well as some his fellow NCAA cohorts, to ask them about the upcoming video game."

Other Stuff...

I think I'll be finishing up God of War II today. Can't really do much else. I see the doc tomorrow, hopefully he has some good news for me.

Big Shot Bob strikes again! Somebody cover that man! haha. Anyways, looks like the Nuggets are cooked.

• QOTD: If you have one guy to take the game winning shot, who would it be?

unc12003 (20), Herbsinator (20), Natek (20)

Member Comments
# 1 JohnnytheSkin @ 05/01/07 09:52 AM
QOTD: I think you nailed it, Steve! That shot by Robert Horry, putting the nail in the coffin of the Nuggets' upset hopes, would easily be the guy I want taking the winning shot. He's been money for the Spurs in the playoffs for years!
# 2 TJdaSportsGuy @ 05/01/07 09:56 AM
Wow, that Optimus Prime looks like you'd need an engineering degree to be able to transform. Nothing like the old school transformers. The Dinobots were my favorite.

Tough call. There's lots of good players out there. All time, I'd say MJ, no question about. But for now? Tough to go against Kobe.
# 3 aukevin @ 05/01/07 10:01 AM
QOTD: Steve Kerr!
# 4 Dice @ 05/01/07 10:05 AM
QOTD: Either Jordan or Bird.
# 5 Pete1210 @ 05/01/07 10:12 AM
QOTD: Michael Jordan
# 6 boomhauertjs @ 05/01/07 10:13 AM
Cavs sweep the Wiz (although it was ugly at times). Bring on the Nets!

QOTD: As much I love Lebron, I gotta go with Kobe. Ice in his veins. Too bad for him his teammates suck too bad to give him a chance for any game winners.
All-time: No doubt it's Jordan. He basically scarred me for life with game winners against my Cavs.
# 7 MachoMyers @ 05/01/07 10:17 AM
MJ, no doubt about it.
# 8 TJdaSportsGuy @ 05/01/07 10:57 AM
Originally Posted by Xavier12
MJ, no doubt about it.
All these "MJ" answers reminds me of a time I was robbed of witnessing a Michael Jordan game winning shot in person. The game was in Charlotte back in December of 1997 - Bulls vs. Hornets. Bulls down 2 with 10 seconds or so left, and they call a time out. My buddy and I are sitting there thinking, "Holy crap! We're about to see an MJ game winning shot!"

Not so fast, my friend.

Phil Jackson decided to get cute and he gave the game winning shot to Toni freakin' Kukoc! He misses, and the Hornets won it 79-77 - and although I'm happy my team won, I was so disappointed I didn't get to see Jordan try that shot.
# 9 ZM Punk @ 05/01/07 05:29 PM