Motorstorm Patch Coming (PS3)

Boomtown has the scoop.
"A fix for a variety of online issues coming to the PlayStation 3 racer next month. Lestrade - Community Team Coordinator – has explained on the official PlayStation forum that a patch is being developed to tackle a variety of exploits and other issues with the online multiplayer of Evolution Studios' Motorstorm."

Maximum-Football Patch Available (PC)

Matrix Games have released a patch for Maximum-Football.
"This latest comprehensive update improves upon the previous several updates by offering smoother gameplay in addition to substantial improvements made to the AI’s substitution and fatigue protocols."

Forza Motorsport 2 Screenshots and Movie Clip (360)

Xboxyde has posted some Forza Motorsport 2 screenshots, as well as a movie clip.
"Forza 2 keeps coming back regularly thanks to the very nice updates on its official site. This time we get 5 new screenshots and a brand new and very nice video."

Other Stuff...

Actually sat down for a gaming session of God of War 2 last night. I think I might be halfway through it already, lol. Amazing game.

Good to see the Pistons lock things down in the 4th quarter last night. They blew open a fairly close game, nasty block from Dice on G Hill, lol.

• QOTD: Got your NFL draft day plans set?

EdRaynes (53), gdk0011 (30), PriestMVP31 (17)

Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 04/27/07 10:28 AM
What up?

QOTD - Sitting on my couch, eating something, and watching the draft till around 5 or so. Should be fantastic!! I do it every year, hopefully we get a chat room going again this year. Last year's was fun

# 2 boomhauertjs @ 04/27/07 11:20 AM
QOTD-I'll be working out in the yard, if the weather holds up like it is supposed to. I might pop in at lunch to see who's career will be ruined by the Browns, but to me watching the NFL draft is like watching grass grow. I prefer the NBA's 5 minutes per pick (and the flashy suits the draftees wear).

# 3 cbgatorade0202 @ 04/27/07 11:23 AM
QOTD: Well I'm going to Atlanta on Saturday but I will have the radio stuck on ESPN on XM so I can listen to the draft. Should be good stuff.

# 4 MachoMyers @ 04/27/07 12:22 PM
QOTD:
Not exactly, I have to write my State test to become a teacher the morning of the draft and go back again and write another one later in the afternoon. Other then that though its draft all weekend long.

# 5 Sancheezy @ 04/27/07 01:49 PM
We have baseball practice at 11, and then i may play a little basketball if it gets to 85 like its supposed to. Not really a fan of any leagues draft, cant understand why they get the coverage they get.

# 6 RockyTop1 @ 04/27/07 02:01 PM
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
What up?

Agreed, I'm teeing off at 8:30, should be done by around 11:30 and getting home a little after 12. I'll record the first little bit to make sure I don't miss anything.

Hopefully EG will have a melt down after the Browns pick Quinn

# 7 The GIGGAS @ 04/27/07 02:23 PM
Sigh... I'll probably be working on moving stuff out of my dorm.

Hope the Jags pick someone who can make an immediate impact on offense. MJD needs an offense around him.

# 8 bullcats @ 04/27/07 02:52 PM
QOTD: I usually sit and play NCAA football while listening to the draft on the radio. I'm not a huge draft fan so no need to watch it for me.

# 9 bjf1377 @ 04/27/07 03:19 PM
QOTD: Usually I sit on my butt and do nothing on Draft Saturday, but I actually have a girlfriend this year, so I will probably only be able to watch until the Browns 2nd pick before I head out to see her.

# 10 JohnnytheSkin @ 04/27/07 03:35 PM
QOTD: Well my wife and I are going to run some errands in anticipation of our trip, so I'll probably pop it on in the afternoon and see who the Broncos snag. Not really a fan, since I usually occupy myself with something else and have the draft on in the background.