John Elway, Jerry Rice, Barry Sanders and hundreds more are brought to the virtual field in All-Pro Football 2K8

New York, NY – April 26, 2007 – 2K Sports, a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO), announced today new details regarding the highly anticipated release of All-Pro Football 2K8. Featuring hundreds of legends combined with an innovative attribute system showcasing the well-known, signature abilities of each football star, All-Pro Football 2K8 delivers a one-of-a-kind next-generation football experience.

“With All-Pro Football 2K8, we’re bringing the greatest players in football history back to the game,” said Greg Thomas, President of Visual Concepts, a 2K Sports studio. “Imagine an offense featuring John Elway, Thurman Thomas and Jerry Rice going against a defense led by Ronnie Lott, Mike Singletary and Reggie White. By highlighting the signature abilities of the game’s greatest legends, we have created a highly customizable and unique football experience tailored for the football fan.”

“It’s great to be back not only ‘playing’ the game I’ve loved my entire life, but now I get to compete with and against the best players of all time,” said Jerry Rice, the legendary wide receiver and all-time career leader in pass receptions, yards and touchdowns. “2K Sports has a proud legacy of making the best football games and this one is no exception. I’m proud to be part of the All-Pro Football 2K8 team.”

Football fans will instantly identify their favorite legendary football players not just from their appearance but also by their trademark playing styles. With these football greats, All-Pro Football 2K8 celebrates the football tradition and creates a brand new next-generation football experience.

All-Pro Football 2K8 is planned for release this summer for the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system.

For more information, log onto http://www.2ksports.com

Member Comments
# 1 Steve_OS @ 04/26/07 10:37 AM

# 2 countryboy @ 04/26/07 10:43 AM
my interest in this game has been intrigued again. I wasn't expecting this many "historical" players.... no where near this many.

# 3 computerlover @ 04/26/07 10:50 AM
in the words of ICE CUBE...

ONCE AGAIN ITS ON!!!

get some!!

# 4 tehova @ 04/26/07 12:56 PM
Yes! (this message was typed on a cell phone when i should be working) is big play willie clay a legend?

# 5 ofdman @ 04/26/07 12:58 PM
Ya know OJ is in this game?!

Can you BELIEVE IT?!?!?

What the heck is 2K thinking? I bet ANYTHING that this makes the news and 2K winds up taking the fool out before release.

I'm going to check and see if he is in there tomorrow when I play this game : )

ooooh yeah......

# 6 bjf1377 @ 04/26/07 02:30 PM
Hmm, I had no interest in getting this game, but I like the fact I could have Marino, Sayers, and "lesser" guys like Pete Metzalaars and Bryce Paup on my team

# 7 JohnDoe8865 @ 04/26/07 03:00 PM
This game really sounds awesome. I'm glad I've preordered. 240 legends? That's awesome.

# 8 thmst30 @ 04/26/07 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

For more information, log onto http://www.2ksports.com
Interesting... hmmm.

# 9 btoner43 @ 04/27/07 10:47 AM
Is there a list somewhere with all of the players?