Forza Motorsport 2 Screenshots (360)

Xboxyde has posted some screenshots of Forza Motorsport 2.
"In the last pitpass we are offered a few new screenshots of the much awaited Forza Motorsport 2 and except for the slight aliasing it's pretty impressive. No video to enjoy yet but Che claims it's coming on Monday on the press site that got the exclusive. To ease the wait, we are given some info about the upcoming demo (FFB support, some of the 24 available cars...) and a few details about the sound in the game including a real life vs in-game comparative."

Capcom Buys MotoGP Licence

Fragland has the scoop.
"Capcom now owns the MotoGP licence. In earlier times Bandai Namco released the games in the series.

The company wants to release this autumn already MotoGP 07, but it stayed quiet concerning a possible PS3 game."

SBK-07: Superbike World Championship 2007 Preview (Multi)

Eurogamer has posted their preview of SBK-07: Superbike World Championship 2007.
"Bikes are also accurately modelled, with individual sponsor logos on the fairings and exhausts, and a choice of third-person or on-bike views. There's a noticeable difference in handling between the four-cylinder Japanese machines and the Italian V-twin Ducatis, with the former perhaps easier to ride for beginners, and the latter coming with more low-down torque to pull out of corners and a distinctive throaty exhaust note. Although Ducati has dominated the championship for many years, it's easy to see why they are under threat in the past couple of seasons, as the four-cylinder bikes seem a little easier to ride from the start."

Other Stuff...

Me and my stepson have been gaming fools over the weekend. We are in the midst of finishing Gears of War and starting up an NBA 2K7 season with the Pistons, in which we are 0-3 to start the season. It's a totally different game playing w/ another person than it is single player, for sure. It's definitely more of a challenge.

I'm actually hoping to open up the Wii today so we can finally try it out. I don't even remember which games I have for it honestly, lol.

• QOTD: Do you play single player or multiplayer, for the most part?

bombdrop (31), kirkangil (28)

Member Comments
# 1 JohnnytheSkin @ 04/15/07 11:43 AM
QOTD: I think that I'm now evenly split. I probably play a few nights per week online, usually in the Clancy shooters (though the sports games get their due), and then during the day when my son's asleep I'll break out my singleplayer RPG's and platformers. Also, the games I play online with I typically never touch the singleplayer component, or at least never finish them.

# 2 CaptainZombie @ 04/15/07 11:51 AM
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

I can't wait for my kids to get older so we can play games together, I bet for those that have older kids and game with them that its a real joy.

QOTD: Do you play single player or multiplayer, for the most part?

I primarily play SP, but also do get some MP in there too.

# 3 rockchisler @ 04/15/07 12:45 PM
Single player is what I mostly play trying to avoid all the online cheaters, Plus you mentioned that you about to finally open your wii, well I have been sitting on my ps3 for about the month I guess I will open it today. I think I have 2 games for it..

# 4 Pete1210 @ 04/15/07 06:40 PM
QOTD: More time on multiplayer

# 5 JohnnytheSkin @ 04/15/07 08:55 PM
Hey rockchisler, you mention online cheaters...just play with OS folks! I've found a great bunch of guys to play GRAW2, RB6, Gears, etc. with through this site. Most here play a legitimate game, whether it's shooters or sports. Why else would folks look or view website called "Operation Sports"? The people here are ALL sports fans, know how the game is played, and unlike randoms will pick different teams, not abuse power swings, not spawn kill, etc. and will give you a decent, sim-style (or non-BS FPS) experience.

Give us a chance!

# 6 forensicd @ 04/16/07 08:54 AM
Multiplayer co-op. Me and buddy play only games (on consoles) that we can play together, mostly sports. Winning Eleven is perhaps the greatest multiplayer co-op game around.