360Monster Update (360)

360Monster has posted the following:
  • Forza 2: New Release Date
    "So we can now expect Forza Motorsport 2 on May 15th instead of May 25th, this will please many fans who just can't wait any longer to put their peddle to the metal."
  • FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage Screenshots
    "We're yet to see it in action, but after the recent screens we managed to collect of Burnout 5, we're wondering if FlatOut is going to be the new Burnout! Mind you, we're yet to see any screenshots of Burnout 5's crash technology, which is bound to be awesome."

SBK'07 - Superbike World Championship Preview (Multi)

DarkZero has posted their preview of SBK'07 - Superbike World Championship.
"Milestone, the creators of the well-received Superbike games 7 years ago, make a return and are developing a new Superbike title across 4 formats PS2, PSP, PC and Xbox 360. Theres not a myriad of games in this racing genre niche so its not surprising a contender has stepped up to challenge of THQs MotoGP."

Burnout 5 Screenshots (PS3)

Gameinfowire has posted some screenshots of Burnout 5.
"Burnout 5 gives players license to wreak havoc in Paradise City, the ultimate seamless racing battleground, with a massive infrastructure of traffic-heavy roads to abuse. Gone is the need to jump in and out of menus and aimlessly search for fun like many open world games; in Burnout 5, every inch of the world is built to deliver heart-stopping Burnout-style gameplay. Every intersection is a potential crash junction and every alleyway is an opportunity to rack up moving violations."

Forza Motorsport 2 Screenshots (360)

Xboxyde has posted some screenshots of Forza Motorsport 2.
"The official website has once again been updated with more additions to the car list, this time adding Aftermarket Tuner cars. There's only one more update to go before the list is finalized, and with the recently announced street date (May 15th) there shouldn't be much waiting left. And we even get a demo on the Marketplace this month. They sure know how to keep us happy!"

Super Mario Strikers: Charged Box Art (Wii)

NeoGAF has posted the box art for Super Mario Strikers: Charged.

Gran Turismo HD Concept upgrade to version 1.2 Available (PS3)

PSX Extreme has the scoop.
"Next up is the Gran Turismo HD Concept upgrade to version 1.2, which features top 10 worldwide rankings for each car and mode, plus the bonus addition of force feedback steering wheel support!"

Championship Manager 2007: Theme and Pictures Available (360)

Major Nelson has the scoop.

Other Stuff...

Our last cabinet finally came in yesterday, but wouldn't you know... The doors are warped, so we'll have to send the doors in to be replaced. At least we can hang the cabinet, so it's not a huge deal, I suppose.

Didn't have any time to play GH II last night, but hopefully over the weekend I can master "Medium", heh.

• QOTD: What are you up to this weekend?

Happy Birthday to the following OS'er!

blackout78 (29)

Member Comments
# 1 pb4201 @ 04/06/07 09:28 AM
QOTD: Thinking of heading down to DC to see the Cherry Blossom's. Although I've lived 30 min from DC my entire life (31 now) I've never gone down to see them. The wife wants to see them as well. However, its suppose to be really cold this weekend so we might just stay in and watch our new HDTV's!

# 2 MachoMyers @ 04/06/07 09:33 AM
This weekend is crazy. We're creating a play for Educational Philosphy class so we have rehearsals, I'm going to see 300, finally, Getting together with some friends to watch the Eastern Conference NHL play-in game for the playoffs, and of course going to see Grindhouse.

Oh yeah, UFC PPV Saturday and Sopranos on Sunday...Wild weekend.

# 3 sbmnky @ 04/06/07 09:35 AM
Work for the most part. I'm working the hoot shift right now (1am - 8am) which is pretty fun for the most part. I'll also be playing lots of GHII - picked it up last night. It was my first time playing it and I'm having a blast!

# 4 ExtremeGamer @ 04/06/07 09:55 AM
What's up... our new fridge is coming today, excited about that. Right now sitting at work staring at the ceiling wishing I would have taken today off.

I leave Monday for Vegas, can't wait. We have about 3 inches of snow and it's 25 degrees. Lovely!

# 5 RockyTop1 @ 04/06/07 10:05 AM
QOTD: Hopefully going to see 300 tonight or tomorrow on the Digital Projector while it's still showing there. Then Easter stuff on Sunday, church, family, the whole deal. Lots of GH2 tonight and/or tomorrow. About 5 songs away from 5* all the medium songs. Then Sopranos/Entourage on Sunday night, can't freaking wait.

# 6 cbgatorade0202 @ 04/06/07 10:11 AM
QOTD: Tonight planning on going to the Savannah Sand Gnats game (Single A team for the Mets)..Love me some good baseball. Tomorrow Some time or another I gotta head into town and pick up a Tux for prom and such and Saturday Night getting the UFC ppv. Sunday No plans for right now but I'm sure i'll figure something out.

# 7 modog123 @ 04/06/07 10:50 AM
QOTD: Work today, work tomorrow. Then a whole Sunday to watch baseball and play GHII and The Show on PS2 and fantasize over the PS3 version after seeing the new screenshots yesterday. I've never felt so old than after I tried to move up to Medium on Guitar Hero. Oh, to be young and have incredible hand/eye coordination again. I'll get through it, but I don't see myself getting any further.

# 8 MattG @ 04/06/07 11:57 AM
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer

It's in the 80's here...bring your sunscreen...I actually got burnt last week.

# 9 aukevin @ 04/06/07 01:08 PM
QOTD: Not much is going on for me this weekend, I'm just looking forward to enjoying the Braves/Mets series this weekend on TV.