Burnout 5 Screenshots (360, PS3)

Xboxyde and Playsyde have both posted some Burnout 5 screenshots.
"Electronic Arts suddenly wakes up and releases twelve new screenshots of Burnout 5, sized in a very odd resolution. Anyway, that's no big deal as the game shouldn't look too different from the last one."

Atari's Test Drive Unlimited In Stores Now (PS2, PSP)

PSP World has the scoop.
"Atari recently announced that Test Drive Unlimited has arrived in retail stores nationwide for the PlayStation2 computer entertainment system, and PSP (PlayStationPortable) system. As the press release describes, the ultimate automotive and lifestyle gaming experience, Test Drive Unlimited provides gamers with M.O.O.R.: Massively Open Online Racing and the pure freedom to go wherever they choose, whenever they choose and race whoever they choose all in a spectacular, wide open tropical setting. Test Drive Unlimited is available in North America for a suggested retail price of $39.95 and is rated "E10+" for PlayStation2 system and PSP system."

Colin McRae: Dirt Screenshots (PS3)

Playsyde has posted some screenshots of Colin McRae: Dirt.
"Codemasters releases some new screenshots of Colin McRae: Dirt, including a few already published in magazines last month. Until we can finally try the game hands-on, let's just appreciate its brilliant graphics."

Forza 2 Aftermarket Cars Announced (360)

360Monster has the scoop.
"Following our recent news on the now confirmed Forza Motorsport 2 Demo which will be gracing our screens on Microsoft's Xbox Live Marketplace in the ''coming weeks''

Following that news Turn 10 have announced their "Aftermarket Tuner Car Classics." which add to an already very impressive list of cars, so with out further ado lets take a look at which cars made the cut."

Sensible World of Soccer Screenshots (360)

360Monster has posted some screenshots of Sensible World of Soccer.
"As you can tell from this Work in progress screenshot the basics are firmly in there, the gameplay we've also been assured is untouched and is exactly how it was originally. This new screenshot clearly shows the areas for ad hordings, possibly sponsored perhaps?

Being in HD we of course have more pixels to play with and the most clear improvement from this, although a subtle one, is the players' expressions. So we will now see our little micro players show their excitement once the balls hit the back of the net; as long as you look close enough mind you."

Other Stuff...

Guitar Hero II is taking up a little bit too much of my time lately, heh. I beat the game on "Easy" and started "Medium" last night. Oh my, that 4th button is now absolutely KILLING me. I can't imagine what it's like on "Hard" or "Expert". Ugh.

• Q'sOTD: How far along are you in GH II? Who wins it all this year in Major League Baseball?

bigmikem90 (42), therizing02 (40), OleMissRebel10 (28), rowddogg (23), Uga (22)

Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 04/05/07 08:48 AM
QOTD - I beat easy, almost beating medium. Some songs I do good on medium, most I suck. I'm the same, the blue button hates me. I used my pinky at first, then with some coaching, started sliding my hand down and using my index for green/red. It's still taking me a long time to get it down, but I feel myself getting better.

And it's all about the Tribe!

# 2 RockyTop1 @ 04/05/07 09:03 AM
QOTD: 5*'d all the easy, 5*'d all the medium up until last night. got to tier 7 and the first song killed me, got 3* then I had to quit. Looking forward 5* all of medium and then staying there for a while to practice before bumping to hard.

Go red sox!

# 3 nyisles16 @ 04/05/07 10:00 AM
QOTD --still stuck on easy.. that's right- EASY!! The VH song kills me when it goes from green/red to green/yellow.. not as easy for me

as Howie Rose would say: "Put it in the books, the Mets will win!"

# 4 MachoMyers @ 04/05/07 10:01 AM
QOTD:
LOL, Wait till you get to the 5th button, your brain will explode.
I've had GHII since Nov for my PS2. I've cleared all the songs on Hard (except Six) and am in the process of trying to 5* the bunch before I dare enter into the realm of Expert.

# 5 CaptainZombie @ 04/05/07 10:03 AM
Q'sOTD: I beat Easy and Medium earlier in the week. I'm on Hard right now on the first tier, I have beaten 4/5 songs, "Surrender" is kicking my ***. I'm gonna practice a bit more to see if I can beat it, but if I can't back to Medium and just playing the game on that level. Like EG and I were talking, no reason to not have fun with the game playing on a difficulty that is impossible to some of us.

I don't have a problem with the "Blue" fret button, it's the "Orange" thats the killer.

I would say the Cubs

# 6 TJdaSportsGuy @ 04/05/07 11:33 AM
QOTD:

I'm taking my time going through this game, much like I did with Crackdown. As I get older, I think that might be the best way to go about my gaming from here on out. If I take my time, I seem to enjoy each game a lot longer and it doesn't seem to ever get old.

With that said, I'm up to the 5th tier of songs on Easy right now. I started dabbling on Medium a bit last night...and it is hard...but I think I might be okay with it. Hard is another story.

As for MLB? Why not Oakland? I think they have an excellent chance of...winning the AL West and losing in the playoffs again.

# 7 aukevin @ 04/05/07 12:05 PM
QOTD: on PS2, I beat it on GHII and made it to the last venue on hard. I can beat a handful of songs on Expert, but not even close to most of them. My wife on the other hand kicks my butt. If she hasn't 5-starred all the songs on Hard, she's only got a couple left. I think she has beaten most of the songs if not all on Expert.

As for the MLB, the Braves of course

# 8 JiggidyJames @ 04/05/07 06:40 PM
QOTD: I breezed through Easy and then went to Medium. I was having some trouble with some of the songs on the last tier, so I went back and tried to get 5 stars on the stuff I already beat. I finished the last tier with no problem. Gonna try Hard tonight.

And my pick to win it all is the Mets. I see them peaking towards the end of the regular season.