Def Jam: Icon Q&A (360)

360Monster has posted a Q&A session with Kudo Tsunoda Executive Producer of Def Jam: Icon.
360Monster: "Are you trying to keep the light-hearted feel of the game, in the aspects of being able to create completely random and crazy looking characters? Have you taken this customization to the next level?"
Kudo: "Customization and expressing your own style is such a huge part of hip hop culture and we have really blown it out in ICON. Not only can you create any type of character you want to play with, there are over 1000 different types of clothing, kicks, glasses, and jewellery you can deck your character out in."

Motion Control "Messy" Says EA Skate Producer

CVG has the article.
"Jay Balmer, associate producer for EA's new skateboarding sim entitled Skate, told CVG: "If you're well-behaved with the controller, the motion control will be super cool. It won't just be steering [in Skate]; we're going to put a lot more into the motion controls than just steering," speaking of the inclusion of motion control in the PS3 version of Skate.

"But it's very messy," he goes on to say, referring to motion control as an interface. "All of the sensors are active and all reporting information at the time, so we really have to find a way to filter what comes through on the motion controls so that everyone can have fun with them."

Other Stuff...

We lost by 10 last night, in a game we could have won. The defense just seems to give up sometimes, it's very frustrating. Only three more games until the playoffs start and yes, we are in the playoffs, even if we continue to lose every game this season, lol. Take that NBA!

The Pistons got manhandled last night. It's hard to keep it close when Rip shoots it 4 times the entire game.

Enough about me, what's up with you?
  • QOTD: Excited about March Madness?

nyy284, bigmac076 (28), delgado25 (23), Yudddd (22), dkgojackets (18)

Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 03/06/07 08:21 AM
QOTD - HELL YES!!! My fav time of year. I'm off next Thursday and Friday like I have been for the last 20 years of my life. I order wings and pizza, watch the games and don't move for 4 days. Total heaven. The wife knows it comes every year and doesn't even expect me to move...lol

# 2 countryboy @ 03/06/07 09:32 AM
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
My fiance' is taking off work so that we can watch the games together. Man what a woman.

As for the question of the day.... ummm...yes... I think I'll answer yes.

# 3 MachoMyers @ 03/06/07 09:54 AM
QOTD:
I'm always excited about MM...It certainly helps with Gonzaga in!

# 4 pennstlbu @ 03/06/07 11:11 AM
QOTD: Oh yeah! Nothing really tops MM in my book. Great time of the year.

# 5 TJdaSportsGuy @ 03/06/07 01:33 PM
QOTD:

Oh yes! Congrats to the Niagara Purple Eagles for getting in to the tournament last night. That's the school my dad went to...it's their 3rd ever trip to the Big Dance. Their first was when future NBA hall-of-famer Calvin Murphy was their PG.

# 6 stalsy2310 @ 03/06/07 02:16 PM
QOTD: For sure, this is my favorite time of the year in sports. I Made all my conference tournament brackets. Pac 10 is the only conference to not release there bracket yet.

# 7 cbgatorade0202 @ 03/06/07 03:19 PM
QOTD: Heck yea man I can't wait , Like a few other said I have allready put in earlier this year to not have work on Thursday and Friday. I'll prob have me a nice little cooler and some Food to go with me both days just watching basketball, and I sure hope all or atleast most of the games are in HD.

# 8 milbrewcity @ 03/06/07 04:51 PM
QOTD: Not as much as I used to be. Why the heck is that?

# 9 pop @ 03/06/07 08:13 PM
QOTD: Yeah, I can't wait for March Madness! I like to compete in Bracker Buster at one of my old schools and fill out a bracket and then turn it in. Whoever gets the most correct picks wins some moolah! It's really fun.